Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your work force vaccines on you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
These days I don't think most businesses force the vaccine on you. But back in 2020-2022 I want to say, covid was big and many places required you to be vaccinated or you can't work. Then later it was changed from can't work to being forced to mask up in work until you do get vaccinated.

But this isn't just about the covid vaccine. Does your job require you have other vaccines in order before starting?

Advertisement Placeholder
This was something most companies forced on their workers when the pandemic of coronavirus was very hot. You cannot blame any management for doing that because they are trying to make sure they ensure the safety of everyone that is working in the organisation. It was a must in the company where I worked.

Now in my country it is not being forced in any job as far as I know to vaccinate you against Covid-19, but during 2020-2021 there were many companies that forced their workers to be vaccinated if they wanted to keep their position in the organization, luckily where I worked at that time, there was none of that

Now in my country it is not being forced in any job as far as I know to vaccinate you against Covid-19, but during 2020-2021 there were many companies that forced their workers to be vaccinated if they wanted to keep their position in the organization, luckily where I worked at that time, there was none of that

I believe that most companies have eased off on whatever policies they have against vaccination for COVID because now, it is no longer how it used to be. There was so much fear and panic which was pushing everyone to the wall during the time when the pandemic broke. People were dying by the thousands, it was a very ugly sight.

I work from home and to get vaccines or not to get vaccines are my own choice. Even when I was working on various companies, vaccines were not mandatory, however, the company provided support for vaccines, encouraging workers to get vaccines.

Especially during the pandemic, I do make sure to the necessary measure to stay safe but that's not because I was being forced to. When you're the boss, I guess you could make this kind of decisions for yourself.

They forced us to get vaccinated when COVID started after the vaccine was manufactured. Some of our workers contested it but the company made it a take it or leave it proposition. It's up to the workers to decide if they are going to work and be vaccinated or leave the work and not be vaccinated.

This was something most companies forced on their workers when the pandemic of coronavirus was very hot. You cannot blame any management for doing that because they are trying to make sure they ensure the safety of everyone that is working in the organisation. It was a must in the company where I worked.

Well, this was a really common thing many people faced. There were so many people who i know who never wanted to get vaccinated at all. I do not think that people should be forced to get vaccinated. It should be a personal choice. A person unwilling to get vaccinated could have had been offered the option to work from home. It is that simple.

Well, this was a really common thing many people faced. There were so many people who i know who never wanted to get vaccinated at all. I do not think that people should be forced to get vaccinated. It should be a personal choice. A person unwilling to get vaccinated could have had been offered the option to work from home. It is that simple.

Well, it's not all companies that have the business set up in a way that any of their workers can work remotely, so that's not going to work out. In fact, I'd say that if any company makes that option available, most of the workers would opt to work from home and not come to the office.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds