Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you worried Covid could make a comeback?

Seriously, the same way corruption have dug a very strong foundation in our world today is the same way racism have dug a very strong foundation in the lives of the people all over the world today. These two things are a very serious problem that have been completely impossible for the world today to deal with it and it's causing a very serious problem all over the world.
Yes, racism is another serious problem, some of the biggest wars in history have been about racism, and others about religious or political differences, today we are still dragging many evils that should have been eradicated a long time ago, in fact, I don't know how we have gotten "so far" as a civilization.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that this will definitely happen, but it will not be such a threat because many people have adapted and this disease will never completely disappear, so we will always have to live with it. But in my opinion, there will no longer be such a scale of diseases as in 2020

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds