Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been forced out of your job?

I won't sign any contract I've not studied very well. If they are not allowing me to read every details in the contract but want to force me to sign it immediately, it shows something fishy is going on with the contract. I will either take it home to read, sign and bring it the next day or I will take all the time I want to read it where it was given to me.

Well, this was one of the main issues. The company where I applied for a job claimed that I have to sign it at the spot and read it at the spot. It was an extremely lengthy document. Such documents contain rules and regulations that may force you to quite your job in case if anything bad happens.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this was one of the main issues. The company where I applied for a job claimed that I have to sign it at the spot and read it at the spot. It was an extremely lengthy document. Such documents contain rules and regulations that may force you to quite your job in case if anything bad happens.
If they made it this way, I will take as long as I need to read every paragraph in the contract before signing it. If they are trying to force me to sign it without reading everything, I will leave the documents and the job.

If they made it this way, I will take as long as I need to read every paragraph in the contract before signing it. If they are trying to force me to sign it without reading everything, I will leave the documents and the job.

It is much important to never agree to something you are not comfortable with. This is why it is very crucial to make sure that you read such kind of legal documents. The main problem here was the fact that they handled over a huge huge book and no one had the time to read it. This might be a scary thing from a legal perspective. They may force you to leave the job at any time, as certain terms and conditions may allow them to do so.

It is much important to never agree to something you are not comfortable with. This is why it is very crucial to make sure that you read such kind of legal documents. The main problem here was the fact that they handled over a huge huge book and no one had the time to read it. This might be a scary thing from a legal perspective. They may force you to leave the job at any time, as certain terms and conditions may allow them to do so.
There was something wrong in the contract which they wanted you to sign in a haste. If they had nothing wrong in it, they will not pressure you into signing it without proper evaluation of the terms and conditions of the work. If you had signed the contract, you will be legally liable to all of the terms in it.

When the company that you're working for value your contribution, it's going to make it easier for you to become loyal to the business. This was all I ever asked for in the company where I was forced to resign. My boss will insult, abuse you and cut down your salary but expect you to put up a smiling face. I told them to shove their job up their sorry *******.

This is true. I recently got promoted at work because of one of our managers leaving for my dedication to duty. It was a great feat that I was so excited about it and that made me reflect on how much that I have contributed in ensuring that the company kept moving. There are bosses that don't appreciate hardworking staff and that's poor management on their part.

This is true. I recently got promoted at work because of one of our managers leaving for my dedication to duty. It was a great feat that I was so excited about it and that made me reflect on how much that I have contributed in ensuring that the company kept moving. There are bosses that don't appreciate hardworking staff and that's poor management on their part.

It's very wrong for you to treat any of your employees wrong. They are the one's that are breaking sweat to work for your business. Without them being productive, it's going to be very difficult for your business to see any success. When they are to be promoted and their pay increased, you should do that without any problems.

It's very wrong for you to treat any of your employees wrong. They are the one's that are breaking sweat to work for your business. Without them being productive, it's going to be very difficult for your business to see any success. When they are to be promoted and their pay increased, you should do that without any problems.

That's right. No boss is going to do this work alone no matter how they claim that they are helping the staff. If left to handle it alone, you will breakdown in no distant time. So, of what use would it be for you not to treat your staff right? I don't just get it with some of those bosses though.

That's right. No boss is going to do this work alone no matter how they claim that they are helping the staff. If left to handle it alone, you will breakdown in no distant time. So, of what use would it be for you not to treat your staff right? I don't just get it with some of those bosses though.

Yeah, that's very correct. This why whenever you see any business where the business owner isn't treating his workers well, it wouldn't take too long and all his workers are going to resign. Have you ever witnessed a massive resignation in any workplace? It's always a very crazy occurrence.

Yeah, that's very correct. This why whenever you see any business where the business owner isn't treating his workers well, it wouldn't take too long and all his workers are going to resign. Have you ever witnessed a massive resignation in any workplace? It's always a very crazy occurrence.

I've never seen this happen offline. I don't really know how it operates offline, but there was a time two key staff in a company near by my place of work resigned and that affected, seriously, the operations that go on in that particular office.

I've never seen this happen offline. I don't really know how it operates offline, but there was a time two key staff in a company near by my place of work resigned and that affected, seriously, the operations that go on in that particular office.

There are workers who are the backbone of any business. Anything that makes them to resign from their position without the business making strong preparation for their exit, it's going pull the business down. They are the workers companies have high regard for.

There are workers who are the backbone of any business. Anything that makes them to resign from their position without the business making strong preparation for their exit, it's going pull the business down. They are the workers companies have high regard for.
While this is true, I also think that those bosses in charge of those businesses should understand that they have a big role to play in ensuring that they get a capable hand that can handle the situation. When some key staff leave, getting someone and motivating them to put in the work should be a great move.

While this is true, I also think that those bosses in charge of those businesses should understand that they have a big role to play in ensuring that they get a capable hand that can handle the situation. When some key staff leave, getting someone and motivating them to put in the work should be a great move.

Personally, I have a strategy that I have been making use of in my own business. I have a second staff working right under all key staff position in my business. This is just to give myself and business a backing against any key staff who wants to leave. The staff working directly under them will have at least more than 70% knowledge on how to take over their job.

Sorry about your experience, I've not experienced being forced out of a job before. Being forced out of a job can be an extremely difficult and stressful experience. For many people, their job is a big part of their identity and losing it can feel like a huge loss. In addition, it can also lead to financial insecurity and feelings of shame or embarrassment. It's normal to feel a range of emotions, including anger, sadness, and anxiety.

Last edited:
Being fired from a job without cause is rarely looked favorably. Financially and emotionally taxing it can be. If you take advantage of the opportunity to reevaluate your job objectives and skill set, it can also result in new opportunities and personal improvement.

Whenever you're working in any company, it's always going to be better to carry out self assessment of yourself. This will help you to improve on your skills because that's what's going to help you secure a new job should the company where you're working decides to sack you abruptly.

I have actually been forced out of my job once in a way because a lot of things happened in the process of doing my job that I had to resign from the job when I didn't have the intention to quit at the time. When you're working and your payment isn't sure, it's time to quit.

I have never been forced out of job myself due to the fact that no one has ever need to do so. I work diligently and this is why most of the people are satisfied with what I do. I offer high-quality work and when you have a habit of doing that, you may never be forced out ever.

Not personally, no but I have a friend who was. He was not fired but his work environment was made to be so stressful that he basically wanted to quit. This was because the place he worked for would have had to pay him for 3 months full pay if they fired him due to him working with the company for over 10 years.

Not personally, no but I have a friend who was. He was not fired but his work environment was made to be so stressful that he basically wanted to quit. This was because the place he worked for would have had to pay him for 3 months full pay if they fired him due to him working with the company for over 10 years.

There are many employees who usually quit as they may not be able to handle the pressure. They may not be forced out of the job in a straightforward manner rather they are forced out of the job in an indirect manner and this is not a great thing from employer's perspective.

I have never been forced out of job myself due to the fact that no one has ever need to do so. I work diligently and this is why most of the people are satisfied with what I do. I offer high-quality work and when you have a habit of doing that, you may never be forced out ever.

Whenever you're working with someone or for someone who doesn't know anything about being objective with how they work, there's always going to be the possibility of the person forcing you out of the job. There are so many people like that, so it's left for you to mind who you're working with and how to avoid them.

Whenever you're working with someone or for someone who doesn't know anything about being objective with how they work, there's always going to be the possibility of the person forcing you out of the job. There are so many people like that, so it's left for you to mind who you're working with and how to avoid them.

I think that working with people who may have same ambitions could also make your employees more productive. In that scenario, you may not be forced to make your employees resign from the job or fire them. A business operates better when all the people have one goal. It is not a good idea to work with people who do not have the same level of passion as you have.

There are many employees who usually quit as they may not be able to handle the pressure. They may not be forced out of the job in a straightforward manner rather they are forced out of the job in an indirect manner and this is not a great thing from employer's perspective.

There are pressures which can be managed while there are some which cannot be managed. If the kind of pressure which I'm experiencing at my workplace is too much to handle, I will leave the job with my body and soul in tact.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds