Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been forced out of your job?

There are pressures which can be managed while there are some which cannot be managed. If the kind of pressure which I'm experiencing at my workplace is too much to handle, I will leave the job with my body and soul in tact.

There are times that it is obvious that your management doesn't like you. So, what is best to do is to quietly plan your exit. It is not a common experience to see staff members working at a place where they don't get the support that they need.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that working with people who may have same ambitions could also make your employees more productive. In that scenario, you may not be forced to make your employees resign from the job or fire them. A business operates better when all the people have one goal. It is not a good idea to work with people who do not have the same level of passion as you have.

There are enterpreneurs or business owners whom you will be doing virtually everything for so that their business is going to be successful but because of their personal interest in specific employees, they will find it very difficult to appreciate whatever you are doing for them. This most likely going to result in treating you very bad which is going to end in you quitting from the job.

There are times that it is obvious that your management doesn't like you. So, what is best to do is to quietly plan your exit. It is not a common experience to see staff members working at a place where they don't get the support that they need.

If you're in a company where the management suddenly started treating you in a odd way, it's a sign they no longer need your help services in the company. If you stick around for too long, it will be a sack coming your way. It's better to resign from a job than to be sacked.

Unfortunately, I have found myself in this kind of situation and it was not something good at all. It had to put me in a position where I had no choice but to resign from the job. I cannot be working while I am not getting paid for the job that I'm supposed to do. What is the essence of still being in the company when it is very clear that I should leave the job.

Each place that I have worked at, I was well appreciated. I have worked two jobs in recent times and the first one that I left was as a result of the boss not been passionate about the progress of the project that we had at hand. I am currently at my second job and there are no talks of whether I should be forced out because I am a big part of this project.
There has never been such a time in my life when I have had trouble because I do my work honestly and in the best possible way, due to which I get a good career.And yes, if I complete my job well in my business and complete it on Requirement then no one can stop me from my work.

If you're in a company where the management suddenly started treating you in a odd way, it's a sign they no longer need your help services in the company. If you stick around for too long, it will be a sack coming your way. It's better to resign from a job than to be sacked.

I was in this situation some years ago when I was working in a company. I tried my possible best to make things work but unfortunately it wasn't. I had to put in my resignation letter effective immediately. I left the job very happy because I took my worth to those who valued it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds