Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your local community have a business directory?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your local community have a business directory where you can list your business? I would like to check in my local area to see if there is a place I can post my businesses in my local area. I figure it would be a good way to advertise your business. Any chance some of them are free?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure my locality does anyways but it's good to have your business listed in any directory whatsoever. The thing is that it might not be beneficial to those in that locality but for outsiders or strangers who aren't too conversant with the area and need information from a reliable source.

Here in my area, there are business directories but really known to the public. Something I wonder if these business directories are made available to the people, people's businesses will take another U-turn because this is a good form of advertising ones business.

Here in my area, there are business directories but really known to the public. Something I wonder if these business directories are made available to the people, people's businesses will take another U-turn because this is a good form of advertising ones business.
I think more awareness should be made of the usefulness of business directories, I was not even aware my state had one until I checked google just now. I am very sure alot of persons do not even know about this.

I think more awareness should be made of the usefulness of business directories, I was not even aware my state had one until I checked google just now. I am very sure alot of persons do not even know about this.
Yes, they don't know anything about it

I have never heard of such in my locality.
Could please tell us more about this local community business directory ?

In my town, there is no local business directory. Even the local chamber of commerce maintains the list of registered business, it has not published a business directory.

Such thing is not happening here and I believe most local community managers may not really have time for this, I have never heard of it before personally and I don't know any community this is available around us

My local community does not have a business directory but now that have seen it here I think it is a good idea and so I will bring it to their notice so they will so something about it

In my country, there are platforms where you could advertise your business. This platform would give opportunity to create online presence for your business. I think Google has this feature too.

I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything like that in my area before but if there is anything like that then the best place to find out from is from the Local government in the area

I honestly don't know, I would like to think that they do, perhaps I might have to look into that. To get your business listed, I don't think it will be free but one thing is sure it won't be that expensive.

Where i stay there is nothing of such,if you want to list a business or find one,you have to make do with the popular platforms to do that,and that would be more cheaper to do.

I doubt if my the community I stay have business directory. Majority don't even know the meaning of directory not to talk of listing business.
I think there need to create proper awareness in the regards. business directory is good and can boast ones business.

Does your local community have a business directory where you can list your business? I would like to check in my local area to see if there is a place I can post my businesses in my local area. I figure it would be a good way to advertise your business. Any chance some of them are free?
My local community doesn't have a business directory. Things aren't as simplified as that. Everywhere you turn, there's a small business springing up. It would be nice for us to get there one day.

I have not even heard about it before. I don't know if it's a common thing in my state as a whole. I have been to cities and lived in villages but I have never seen or come across any. Undoubtedly, it will be a good idea for businesses

I live in a city, not only the government agencies, even the private companies have published business directory. There are even online business directories.

My community does not have business directory but It is good idea to have it in the community and I wish my environment could do the same

Not really,I am in a community were most things are done hand to hand,I mean base on physical,even though the era we are now most things are digitalize And mostly online.

My Local Community has nothing like business directories. Everybody do his/her business the way he/she want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds