Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your local community have a business directory?

In this part of the world, I have not heard of anything like business directory before but it could have been a good thing to have something like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Such thing is not happening here and I believe most local community managers may not really have time for this, I have never heard of it before personally and I don't know any community this is available around us
Yeah, most especially in my locality self because everybody is minding his/her own problem and bring any list business directories is as if you add corruption there.

Wow this is great I've never ever gotten so much idea as such I just realized one in my locality bizdustry opens the mind to exploitation great

I wouldn't say no because local government always collect taxes and that's the main reason why they have all the list of business in their vicinity because they give receipt.
Does your local community have a business directory where you can list your business? I would like to check in my local area to see if there is a place I can post my businesses in my local area. I figure it would be a good way to advertise your business. Any chance some of them are free?

Yeah, most especially in my locality self because everybody is minding his/her own problem and bring any list business directories is as if you add corruption there.
This may be available in most developed countries and they are using it to improve and make things easier for people, well maybe we are not developed to that extent.

This may be available in most developed countries and they are using it to improve and make things easier for people, well maybe we are not developed to that extent.
Yeah, and you said developed country Sha, although my side is not that developed and people use any opportunity given to them to get there own money either through the right way or illegal way. So if the business directory is given to someone at my side corruption will increase.

I'm not aware of that and it sounds sort of archaic. It would be better to use the technological tools so as to gain your accessible or target audience.

Well, to me and my local community, I dont think they community has any business directory, but I am sure of business regulations. to my community, people engage in business that are comfortable to them, those business that are not against the law of the community.

There is no much of these documentation in my country and this makes everything really complicated. Businesses also do not even have an online presence.

I don't think my community has a business directory. I don't think there's any need for such formalities as most people living in my community already know almost all if not all the business in my community.

Definitely there are some places that do not have business directory in my community both the private and public business have business directory

I doubt it, I doubt it if my local community have a business directory, but as you made mention of it earlier it's a great way to advertise your business.

My neighborhood does not have a business directory, but now that I've seen it here, I think it's an excellent concept, so I'll bring it up to their attention so they can take action.

My local community has no business directories. Businesses are been done on individual capabilities. To tell you the facts no local government area has any business directories.

Local community have all the business directory in the local government through tax they collect from shops and business organisation every year, Local government are the nearest government to the people.
My local community has no business directories. Businesses are been done on individual capabilities. To tell you the facts no local government area has any business directories.

Local community does not have any business directory. Local community are developing there business strategy to meet up with urban area directory.

I wish we had something like this, as it would go a long way in serving as a easy reference. But the fact is that, it is not every location that business directories are found. So I just have to manage the current situation.

We don't have a local directory these days. Most are transitioning to paperless technology for disseminating information. These directories are usually funded by organizations or businesses through subscriptions that enable them to advertise their business and be listed on the pages of the publications. However, since most have shifted their advertisements to social media and Google, these directories have vanished. Google has been a great replacement for local directories, providing even more information such as location, direction, and reviews.

My local community have a business directory were all restaurants owners, barbers, drivers, fashion designers e.t.c can register and also agree on a given price to be paid for their services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds