Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business have a logo?

No, as a matter of fact I don't have a personal business at the moment, if you are running a business I'll advise you to have a business logo, this will help you a lot.

Starting a personal business could be a very hard thing. Before starting any kind of business, you must make sure that you have enough funds to manage the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a personal business could be a very hard thing. Before starting any kind of business, you must make sure that you have enough funds to manage the business.
If you don't have enough funds to start up a business you are not expected to take loans like other people use to do, what do you think about taking loans, do you see it as a good idea or not.

My brand is just starting up , but I have already created a logo so that I would achieve my goals of being internationally recognized. Having a logo would enable me to achieve that.
Having a logo is very important especially when you are starting newly. It can be a source of motivation to you to keep on pushing until become successful.

Having a logo is very important especially when you are starting newly. It can be a source of motivation to you to keep on pushing until become successful.

I think that the logo is very important due to the fact that it helps you to distinguish your business from others. It helps people to identify your specific business as well.

I think that the logo is very important due to the fact that it helps you to distinguish your business from others. It helps people to identify your specific business as well.
That is even the major importance of logo. It helps to distinguish your business from others. If your business is trusted, the logo alone will always make people to purchase your product.

Some of my businesses do not even have a name. For example, I sell websites via flippa but I don't sell as a business but just as an individual. However, some of my businesses not only have a logo and a business name but also business websites.

I don't own a business for now but i believe that having a logo for one's business actually helps one's business. A customer can identify one's product from the logo.

Having a logo for your business is so great. It makes it look so professional and you can advertise yourself easily. I read some article that it takes people viewing your logo at least 7 times to get attracted to you. So if they see it daily, there is a chance that you will soon be seeing a surge of new customers.

My company has logo and it's already making it special and unique from other businesses that do the same business I am doing. However it is a good way business should get logo as it gives it a unique identification for customers to recognize.
Yes, logo is very important for the business. It's an identity that people can use to recognize your business, even it's not appear.
As a freelance writer, it's good to have a logo for your brand.

That is even the major importance of logo. It helps to distinguish your business from others. If your business is trusted, the logo alone will always make people to purchase your product.

Well, many popular companies have their own logo. They also tend to change their logo by the passage of time. They need to make their logo seem attractive.

Well, many popular companies have their own logo. They also tend to change their logo by the passage of time. They need to make their logo seem attractive.
Yeah, a lot of businesses usually change their logos from time to time so that it will look very much appealing to people. I have seen many businesses that did that. Logo also makes your business unique.

Usually, with a business, you will find that they have a logo that represents their business and what they are. This is a great way for people to find you, notice you, and also see you as professional.

My question to you is, do you have a logo for your business? If you don't, have you considered getting one made for your business?

I myself at the moment do not have a logo for my business but I have been toying with ideas for a logo for myself so that I can use that to advertise my business and what I offer.

Have you found that having a logo has helped your business?
Sure, my company does have a logo. The logo is a significant component of our corporate image and aids in reinforcing our commitment to leadership, excellence, and principles. It is utilized in a variety of contexts, including our homepage, letterheads, and merchandise. Our logo serves as a symbol for the company's personality.

Yeah, a lot of businesses usually change their logos from time to time so that it will look very much appealing to people. I have seen many businesses that did that. Logo also makes your business unique.

I think that they have to do that because they have to change their business. However, very few companies never change their logos. For example, the McDonald's have not really changed their logo that much.

I think that they have to do that because they have to change their business. However, very few companies never change their logos. For example, the McDonald's have not really changed their logo that much.
Yeah, I think it is the decision of the business owner or the owners to decide if they want to change the logo or not. Sometimes businesses that change their logos usually rebrand.

Yeah, I think it is the decision of the business owner or the owners to decide if they want to change the logo or not. Sometimes businesses that change their logos usually rebrand.

I think that not changing the business logo can help many times. Many companies are recognised by their old logos. Some companies may modify their logos but not change them entirely.

I think that not changing the business logo can help many times. Many companies are recognised by their old logos. Some companies may modify their logos but not change them entirely.
You're right, modifying the logo and making it more beautiful is much better than changing it entirely. That is actually one so many business people do. I have also known many businesses in this part of the world that have maintained their logo for a long time.

Actually my business has a logo even though I have not publicised it yet so many people have not known about it. am trying to find out if there is any business around me having the same or similar logo.

Actually my business has a logo even though I have not publicised it yet so many people have not known about it. am trying to find out if there is any business around me having the same or similar logo.

I think that it is a good thing to have a logo. I do not have a business. However, I have had a website in the past that had a logo. It was not a professionally made logo, though.

Currently at the moment, my business don't have a logo but I believe I will definitely find a way to make that happen.

Though it's not easy to make that simple because you may try to avoid similarities with another business.

I have my business who I am running currently but right now, I don't have a business logo But I am currently working on having one because it will help my business.

A business logo is more like a signature of your business which is something that is very important to make your business to look distinct from what other people are offering in the same market. It is very necessary for you to make provisions for your business to have a logo as soon as possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds