Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business have a logo?

My brand is just starting up , but I have already created a logo so that I would achieve my goals of being internationally recognized. Having a logo would enable me to achieve that.

If you don't have a very good skills when it comes to how to design your business logo, I believe that it is something that you have to contract to third-party designers who is going to do a very good job for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business logo is important to promote the image of the company and that of the brand. Business logos speaks volume about the brand of the business among the competitors. It is said that Coca-Cola w 80 billion dollars and Coca-Cola brand worth over 140 billion dollars. which means it cause huge amount of money to have Coca-Cola logo imprint on any product.

Business logo is important to promote the image of the company and that of the brand. Business logos speaks volume about the brand of the business among the competitors. It is said that Coca-Cola w 80 billion dollars and Coca-Cola brand worth over 140 billion dollars. which means it cause huge amount of money to have Coca-Cola logo imprint on any product.

Business logo represents your company and it is associated with the identity of your company. The fact of the matter remains that I believe that having a logo is very important.

I don't currently have a logo. I have been trying to conceptualize one for some time now. It is important as it helps people to identify your business with your logo. I would get one as I am about to start opening branches for my business.

yes, my business has a logo, its good if you want people to easily recognize your business and what it stands for, if you cannot design it yourself, you can hire a good graphics designer to do the job for you
Logo is important for business. It's part business brand together with business name. In creating a logo for a business, it's important to create a logo that's unique. So that people can know your business just by seeing the logo.

Logo is important for business. It's part business brand together with business name. In creating a logo for a business, it's important to create a logo that's unique. So that people can know your business just by seeing the logo.
uniqueness is always important if you want to create a logo. I think if you cannot do that by yourself you can hire professionals from different freelancing platforms to do that.

It is completely embarrassing that any business in this time does not have a logo. I have a professional logo for my business and it is even arranged in such a way that it has different colours.

It is something that is going to be considered as a bad planning or poor planning in business if you ended up not having no good logo that helps to make your business to be identified very easy by your customers.

It is something that is going to be considered as a bad planning or poor planning in business if you ended up not having no good logo that helps to make your business to be identified very easy by your customers.
I believe this actually depends on the kind of business you are running. There are some businesses that does not need a logo at all and a typical example is Street business. people who sell state foods for example don't need a logo

The role of a logo in your business is not actually to derive traffic to your business or convince the public to buy your products but to let them know your own company products when they see one.
Exactly, logo is not made to drive traffic. The reason for logo is to make website or company special and distinguishable among others. With logo, people don't need to see your business before they identify you. For instance now, everyone knows benz by it's logo.

Every business venture needs a logo. there is a comedy group we want to start that focuses on YouTube and we have already designed our logo. We did about three logos and we will have to choose the best design for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds