Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business have a logo?

I do not actually have a business yet, but I strongly believe that is important to have a business logo even before you begin your business. You can decide to change it later, but it is important to have one first.

Advertisement Placeholder
My business definitely have a logo and I do rebrand a lot actually until I found what's suitable for me. A business should have a logo so to differentiate between it and other businesses.
I have a logo but people are not very much familiar with my logo. They prefer to just call me my business name instead of talking about my logo because I have observed that

Yes i have a logo for my business, i think having a logo kind of gives your business an identity of its own. Just like the business name, when people see it even without hearing the name, they would automatically know its your business.

Knowing that it's very important for a business to have a logo for easy identification by customers,I created unique logo for my business that enable customer to reach out to my services.

A good business logo is something that any business owner will always work on first after setting up the business and have plans on going public with the business. This is because it is the logo that is going to make it very easy for a business to be identified.

For now I do not have a business well but it is really nice and advisable that anyone who has a business should make sure he or she has a business logo to his or her business to make the business be easily identify.

Well at the moment, my business has no logo even though I have made several efforts to get it from any website but not yet.

I also make an effort to design it but it seems to be similar with another.

Well at the moment, my business has no logo even though I have made several efforts to get it from any website but not yet.

I also make an effort to design it but it seems to be similar with another.
I don't think if that's important, if you want to be successful you don't really need to have any business logo, if you know how to market your products you can gain customers.

At the moment, I don't have a business logo even though I am still making an effort to see I make it comes to reality.

I once tried, but I later happened to be similar with another business logo.

I do not have any logo for my business yet but I am very optimistic that it will be very easy for me to get to learn how to design it by myself, because I do not have the capital to pay other people to design for me.

a logo is very important in business, as it is more or less like your identity as a business it is what customers see first before interacting with your brand and it tells a lot about it.

a logo is very important in business, as it is more or less like your identity as a business it is what customers see first before interacting with your brand and it tells a lot about it.
That's true, but sometimes even without the logo you are going to earn money from your business, I'm not against it but a business can be able to do without it.

That's true, but sometimes even without the logo you are going to earn money from your business, I'm not against it but a business can be able to do without it.
Especially small businesses, they can operate well without a logo. But for big businesses, you have to have a logo and a well registered company to operate well.

Having a logo for your business is very important and necessary. but I will say it depends on the kind of business you're running because there are some offline businesses that does not need any kind of logo.

Especially small businesses, they can operate well without a logo. But for big businesses, you have to have a logo and a well registered company to operate well.
You got it right, if you are starting up a business of any kind you are expected to do anything that will help you earn a considerable amount of money, earning money that's what really matters.

When I wanted to create a brand with my business, I had to get a logo for my poultry farm. It has helped me to sell and package my products to those big supermarkets.

My company has logo and it's already making it special and unique from other businesses that do the same business I am doing. However it is a good way business should get logo as it gives it a unique identification for customers to recognize.
Yeah, I think you are probably in the right direction because being able to differentiate your business with others is very important and necessary. That is one thing that Logo gives.

yes, my business has a logo, its good if you want people to easily recognize your business and what it stands for, if you cannot design it yourself, you can hire a good graphics designer to do the job for you

You hardly see any business that does not have a business logo today because business logos are something that is necessary and very important for your business identification which will help your customers to always know your business brand easily.

Currently my business doesn't have a logo at the moment but I believe with time, I will definitely get one for the business.

I am making several efforts to get a possible logo that will suit the business.

I do not have any logo for my business yet but I am very optimistic that it will be very easy for me to get to learn how to design it by myself, because I do not have the capital to pay other people to design for me.

There was a time when I created a website and I also created a logo for my website as well. The logo of my website was important to me because having a website is just like having a business. Your logo is the identity of your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds