Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business have a logo?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Usually, with a business, you will find that they have a logo that represents their business and what they are. This is a great way for people to find you, notice you, and also see you as professional.

My question to you is, do you have a logo for your business? If you don't, have you considered getting one made for your business?

I myself at the moment do not have a logo for my business but I have been toying with ideas for a logo for myself so that I can use that to advertise my business and what I offer.

Have you found that having a logo has helped your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
My business definitely have a logo and I do rebrand a lot actually until I found what's suitable for me. A business should have a logo so to differentiate between it and other businesses.

Yes of course my business of snooker pool has a logo that differentiate it with other centers and make people to identify the snooker pool center particularly.

My business has a logo which I was able to get for free from some websites online.

I was really surprised to see that I could get free logos on the internet, without much issues.

I think that any business venture with a clear vision will by all means have a logo which is eye catching and easily noticeable. The logo plays an important role in the simple identification of the enterprise

I don't have logo at the moment because I am just starting up. Having a logo is definitely one of my goals because I intend to build a brand for my business that is globally recognized.

Of course, any forward thinking business must have a logo that will be easily associated with the brand. Names can be forgotten but not with images or logos; it'll be quick to identify what you represent with your logo.

Of course, I have a logo for my brand. It's very important for a business to have a logo.

A picture speaker louder the words. Once people see your logo, they know it's you.

It is going to be completely laughable that any business in 2022 is not having a logo. Branding is a very important aspect of every business and how you communicate to your audience and how they perceive you can go a long way.

No, as a matter of fact I don't have a personal business at the moment, if you are running a business I'll advise you to have a business logo, this will help you a lot.

I have my business who I am running currently but right now, I don't have a business logo But I am currently working on having one because it will help my business.

My business definitely have a logo and I do rebrand a lot actually until I found what's suitable for me. A business should have a logo so to differentiate between it and other businesses.
You are right, every business needs to have a logo in order to be differed from other businesses, your logo should be something unique and attractive in order to gain customers.

Knowing that it's very important for a business to have a logo for easy identification by customers,I created unique logo for my business that enable customer to reach out to my services.

yes, my business has a logo, its good if you want people to easily recognize your business and what it stands for, if you cannot design it yourself, you can hire a good graphics designer to do the job for you

It is completely embarrassing that any business in this time does not have a logo. I have a professional logo for my business and it is even arranged in such a way that it has different colours.

You are right, every business needs to have a logo in order to be differed from other businesses, your logo should be something unique and attractive in order to gain customers.
The role of a logo in your business is not actually to derive traffic to your business or convince the public to buy your products but to let them know your own company products when they see one.

Having a business logo is not a bad thing, If you have a business logo it will help you with a lot of things, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important, it will help you get the good results you are looking for.

My brand is just starting up , but I have already created a logo so that I would achieve my goals of being internationally recognized. Having a logo would enable me to achieve that.

My company has logo and it's already making it special and unique from other businesses that do the same business I am doing. However it is a good way business should get logo as it gives it a unique identification for customers to recognize.

My business to have a logo and a logo says much about your business and it's also part of branding that would help distinguish between your business and other related and similar businesses out there. It's actually a necessity if you're into international trade.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds