Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does posting links in comment sections viable anymore?

I do not think that posting backlinks is now effective due to the fact that there are not many sites nowadays that allow you to do that. I remember there were many sites where you could promote your links and generate traffic but now I believe that using social media websites like Twitter is much better than using backlinking sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
I figure these days that posting your link in a comment section, isn't very viable anymore. The reason I think this, is because I think most sites block it. I know some blogs/sites allow you to enter a site along with your name/email so that when people click on your name, it sends them to your site. So I have in the past looked for those types of sites, and I always make a general comment on the article. This way, it also creates a sort of backlink for my site, and I'm not spamming to do it. But, I think most sites these days require a sign-in. :(
It is true that most sites do block it and this is why it is good to have it in your signature on your sites that you post. Also it is harder because mos t sites are well established so the chance of getting someone to sign up with your link is low.

Most links are broken and some are even devices to be detrimental to one's detail especially banking details which is why I get that most site block links in comment section, did bizdustry block too?

That's why they need to be careful with backlink promotion. Cos search engines have set rules, and over promoting of the backlink violates such rule.

Seriously, it's very important that you make sure to observe the rules set up by Google in order not to get caught up in their punishment web because it will ruin your website.

Posting link in the comment section is not visible anymore in SEO. If care is not taking, it can attract Google penalty. You should always build white hat backlinks for your website. Guest posting is an example of white hat link building.

Seriously, it's very important that you make sure to observe the rules set up by Google in order not to get caught up in their punishment web because it will ruin your website.
That's just it, no one would love that, considering the benefits surrounding google, including its Adsense revenue, that's why we need to observe the rules.

Some blogging sites do allow you to include a link to your website but these are generally classed as 'no follow' links because of the high amount of spam that can get posted so it's probably not worth it too much unless your comment gets a lot of visibility.

I'd focus on getting a link into your comment text in a meaningful way which may improve your SEO though.

I do not Even think that method was ever worth it because you will only be meeting small people and it often took a lot of stress to be posting.

That's just it, no one would love that, considering the benefits surrounding google, including its Adsense revenue, that's why we need to observe the rules.

Some website owners still fails to understand that anything they do with blackhat tricks for the purposes of trying to scam Google will definitely bite them back.

Comment parkings is no longer a good search engine optimisation tactics you should use on your website. Is can attract Google penalty if it is done too much. The same thing goes for private blog network. Google update is hitting hard on this tactics.

Lots of people still do that nowadays trying to.improve their site traffic, by building backlinks, in various website that attracts lots audience. They just go there make some post and add directory that pushes any visitor that clicks on the link to their own website.

I figure these days that posting your link in a comment section, isn't very viable anymore. The reason I think this, is because I think most sites block it. I know some blogs/sites allow you to enter a site along with your name/email so that when people click on your name, it sends them to your site. So I have in the past looked for those types of sites, and I always make a general comment on the article. This way, it also creates a sort of backlink for my site, and I'm not spamming to do it. But, I think most sites these days require a sign-in. :(
Th e reason most site don't allow links on their comments sections most times is because of the purpose of the issue on discuss might be seen as you taking participants off track to something else,and most person would not like that.

People today still drop their comments to a website having lots of traffic, for promotion of their backline in order for their less traffic website to start moving up.

Lots of people still do that nowadays trying to.improve their site traffic, by building backlinks, in various website that attracts lots audience. They just go there make some post and add directory that pushes any visitor that clicks on the link to their own website.

Seriously I don't know if it's allowed by any forums or websites recently as a result of high rate of spamming that most people are experiencing in their website.

Seriously I don't know if it's allowed by any forums or websites recently as a result of high rate of spamming that most people are experiencing in their website.

Spamming isn't allowed in a forum, it condemns forums to be seen as a low quality forum and such low quality can't bring any future benefits for the forum owner.

Spamming isn't allowed in a forum, it condemns forums to be seen as a low quality forum and such low quality can't bring any future benefits for the forum owner.

Yes it's actually why the forums owners are stopping all kinds of posting links activities on their platform in order to cut down the number of spam links on their site.

Posting link In the comments section isn't viable any longer. Some website owner won't even approve your post of theu mistakingly see any link linking to other websites on their comments section so I don't see this as a good strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds