Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does posting links in comment sections viable anymore?

Advertisement Placeholder
Instead of adding link in the comment section, you should put your link on the box for url. A lot of website owners consider the comment spam when it contain links.

I think times have changed and dropping links in comments isn't that viable anymore and not only do they get blocked they also get ignored most of the time now too

Its still viable, i see lots of contents created by people having pernalinks that display other websites contents. That can help to promote other websites and improve their traffic. Its simply a nice way to do sponsored posts.

I think sharing links on the comment box, whether you are doing on forums or on blogs will considered spamming. You should use profile link or signature link instead

I think sharing links on the comment box, whether you are doing on forums or on blogs will considered spamming. You should use profile link or signature link instead

Exactly, it's actually based on the issue of spamming that most webmasters don't fancy having links being posted on the site they own. If it's used as a signature, it's very good.

One every important thing that people do not put into consideration is that are you posting such links to people that will be interested, because mist people would treat as spam.

It is nolonger as popular and effective as it used to before, as most people see such acts as what scammers would usually do, not to mention the fact that most sites do not accept this and would consider it as spamming. Some even go ahead to block such users as well

Posting link in comment section was considered spam in the past and it is still considered spam today. If you want to share links make sure to use the website field while placing comments.

It will shock you that as petty as it sounds to be posting links on forums, it is still an effective way of putting your websites out there. But it is not all forums that will allow you post links on their site though

Posting links on comments sections of other sites are still a viable process today because some people still do it and are making progress with it as I write this post

Off course it’s no longer viable again unless the owner of the link has discussed it with the site owner before doing so.It is just the normal thing now not to allow things like that again

Lots of webmasters are still doing that up to this day to promote their site backlink to gaining more traffic to their own website, when people finds the copied link interested.

Lots of webmasters are still doing that up to this day to promote their site backlink to gaining more traffic to their own website, when people finds the copied link interested.

Exactly, it's actually something that they have been making use of for years and it's actually very helpful, but the only problem is when it turns into spams, thereby messing with one's website.

Exactly, it's actually something that they have been making use of for years and it's actually very helpful, but the only problem is when it turns into spams, thereby messing with one's website.
That's why they need to be careful with backlink promotion. Cos search engines have set rules, and over promoting of the backlink violates such rule.

I figure these days that posting your link in a comment section, isn't very viable anymore. The reason I think this, is because I think most sites block it. I know some blogs/sites allow you to enter a site along with your name/email so that when people click on your name, it sends them to your site. So I have in the past looked for those types of sites, and I always make a general comment on the article. This way, it also creates a sort of backlink for my site, and I'm not spamming to do it. But, I think most sites these days require a sign-in. :(
There is a feature in some websites called sponsored comment means the comments are splitted by admin advertisements from people that pays for CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, or per duration. If all people will post for free without pay for example 7 $ per week for your advertisement is displayed randomly in comment section then site will lose money however free promotion can occur simply banning from platform or if you are doing this like a robot they may report your IP address to authorities so spamming is illegal activity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds