Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does posting links in comment sections viable anymore?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I figure these days that posting your link in a comment section, isn't very viable anymore. The reason I think this, is because I think most sites block it. I know some blogs/sites allow you to enter a site along with your name/email so that when people click on your name, it sends them to your site. So I have in the past looked for those types of sites, and I always make a general comment on the article. This way, it also creates a sort of backlink for my site, and I'm not spamming to do it. But, I think most sites these days require a sign-in. :(

Advertisement Placeholder
On some threads I read about do follow and no follow links. The posters said that no follow links do not tell the search engines follow the website, which result in search engines not noticing the link.Comments are no follow links

I figure these days that posting your link in a comment section, isn't very viable anymore. The reason I think this, is because I think most sites block it. I know some blogs/sites allow you to enter a site along with your name/email so that when people click on your name, it sends them to your site. So I have in the past looked for those types of sites, and I always make a general comment on the article. This way, it also creates a sort of backlink for my site, and I'm not spamming to do it. But, I think most sites these days require a sign-in. :(
Hmm... You are right, not only forums does that. There are some pages of groups on social media that does this to... I believe spamming reduce the quality of there site that's why they no longer accept it. There must be a tangible reason behind it.

You can share links in your comment in two ways, one by entering your link on the box where you have an option to put your website address, two by sharing htm code on your comment box. Both of these links are no follow links

Posting link In the comments section isn't viable any longer. Some website owner won't even approve your post of theu mistakingly see any link linking to other websites on their comments section so I don't see this as a good strategy

Some website owners that generates lots of traffic to their site, wouldn't allow a stranger to do such that in his or her forum. Unless its few that supports that, but I'll tell you, its no longer viable like that.

The effectiveness has really reduced because now, people prefer others to work hard for their own traffic than mooching off their sites. Some still allow that though.

I do not really think it's good. Some sites will block you when you are detected to be posting too much links. Facebook is a perfect example of this.

If you are dropping links without adding valuable comment, the website owner will delete your comment. Therefore, there is no point in dropping links in comments if your comments are not useful.

I don't think position links in a comment section seems viable anymore, because bizdustry had disable everything about copy and paste on the comment section and you have to paste your link for people click on it and see it.

Even if you don't create ties, it's easier to rank on many of Google's international search engines. I didn't include non-English speaking pages because I didn't want the results to be skewed.
Low-authority pages – every website with a domain score greater than 20 and more than 20 backlinks was excluded.

I am a website owners, I keep the comments only when they add value to the discussion and do not contain harmful links. delete all spam comments. Therefore it does not help when you drop links in comments

Posting a Link of other sites might be considered spamming by a lot of online community management because they might believe it reduce the quality of their site and so on.

It depends on the rate and the kind of link you are posting , once you are posting the link repeatedly it could be considered as spam and you might be blocked

Posting links in comment sections is mostly discouraged in most sites as it is considered spamming. It's best to always go and create articles on sites where your contents are needed. Then you can drop links

This Specialization will teach you how to optimise website content for the highest search engine ranking possible. You'll learn the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms, as well as practical, real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or online content creation, such as on-page and off-page optimization, local and international optimization, and more.

The effectiveness has really reduced because now, people prefer others to work hard for their own traffic than mooching off their sites. Some still allow that though.
Posting links in a comment section usually cause distractions to the readers and other members of the forum and that's why most forum owners don't allow it because it will defeat the purpose to which the forum is created.

I don't think website allow people to posting comment on their link site. I don't think commenting a comment that is not useful in their link.

Actually it's no longer effective as before a lot of people will surely ignore it and think of it as soon or fake It's really not captivating at all nowadays .

I don't think website allow people to posting comment on their link site. I don't think commenting a comment that is not useful in their link.
This is true because many sites that i have seen hardly allows posting of links and others and i noticed that actually on those platforms

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds