Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
There is no enough digital skill available for everyone in the online space . Because of this , people are likely to learn skills that is already available with so many experts . Even though there are some competitive skills outhere, there are still some that are not as competitive which in most cases are always the best to learn.

One of the common problem of learning a highly competitive skill is difficulties in monetizing them. Coming to freelancing, there are so many freelancers out there who are not able to earn a living from their acquired skills , simply because they can't compete with other freelancers.

At this point , I would be made to believe that learning a skill that is already on serious competition could be a waste of time since it might be difficult to monitize it. Like , I do not see the needs of learning what you can't earned with.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people could be learning it for personal reasons and not really for monetization purposes. Even if people have to monetize it, this could be made possible if they take their marketing seriously. You can still get people to perform your services to in your little online community

Digital skills are not going away. The more you know and command in the digital space, the better off you will be.

That being said, I think there is value in everything you can learn it is just a matter of knowing what to do with the knowledge and skills you have acquired.

It is not a waste of time at all. It is even going to be more interesting because you would be forced to think outside the box and get ahead of the competition in that business niche.

It is not a waste of time at all. It is even going to be more interesting because you would be forced to think outside the box and get ahead of the competition in that business niche.
Well this is a nice idea, but do you think the stress of going through all this is necessary ? Because personally I was suggesting that people should just focus on less competitive and high demanding skills and it will be very much easier for them to make money without stress.

There's no way learning any skill competitive or not a waste of time. Every knowledge no matter how little it may seem will always be useful one day. Never cease to learn

You cannot be able to qualify learning a skill as a waste of time because this is something that you can be able to apply in every area of life and the employer's right now attach a lot of priority to it.

Learning a competitive digital skills is never a waste of time except that is how you put your mindset. Once you learn a digitalskill in my side, you can even tutor people and being earning.

There is absolutely no point in trying to learn something that is not competitive as you will want to sell yourself after work and that is the leverage you're going to use.

Once you start earning from a digital skills, you will not have much questions to ask but just put on your best because that is all that matters while learning digital skills.

I believe that there is no skill that is a waste. Any skill that you learn on the internet would definitely be useful to you because the internet is a very large space that allow everyone to earn money at anytime, but it is better to acquire a less competitive skill.

I Understand what you are trying to say , it might not likely be a waste of time. if the skilll is highly competitive then you should expect a lot of competitions and difficulty when trying to make money with it , that's just the only thing.

I Understand what you are trying to say , it might not likely be a waste of time. if the skilll is highly competitive then you should expect a lot of competitions and difficulty when trying to make money with it , that's just the only thing.
You must be correct and I also think that learning a digital skills is so great you can make alot of money with it and also you can sell those skills with a website like fiverr and be making good money so its not a waste of time at all

Learning a very lucrative skill is one of the best thing you can do for yourself currently. It is not in any way a waste of time because if you are able to acquire the necessary skills your chances of making money will be very high.

There is no area in life that you are not going to be facing competition so there is absolutely no point in trying to post on it but instead you should choose one and try to be the best in it.

There is no area in life that you are not going to be facing competition so there is absolutely no point in trying to post on it but instead you should choose one and try to be the best in it.
Probably, people should understand that competition is part of business and therefore, they must try as much as possible to be competitive enough. This is why it is important you learn everything pertaining to a business before venturing into it.

Nah. In truth as an individual, we gain more knowledge and make it easier for us to integrate into the digital world, in the company a need of computerized aptitudes preparing and improvement for representatives could be a more likely concern for your company’s future victory. Innovation is changing at a pace that’ll take off most companies turning. So, if you’re convinced that digital skills training and development for employees, your employees, is critical to future success.

You must be correct and I also think that learning a digital skills is so great you can make alot of money with it and also you can sell those skills with a website like fiverr and be making good money so its not a waste of time at all
But at the same time , it will be a wise decision for you to consider learning things that you won't have to struggle with so much competitors . This is one of the reason a lot of people are not making progress in freelance platform because they are concentrating on highly competitive skills.

Learning a competitive digital skills is definitely not a waste of time because you would be able to make money if you could market your skill properly on the right platforms.

Learning a competitive digital skills is definitely not a waste of time because you would be able to make money if you could market your skill properly on the right platforms.
Its definately not a waste of time I think that if you learn such skills you will be able to market it on fiverr and bid some project with upwork.

You can even sell those skills online just to make alot of money and its going to aid you make some extra cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds