Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course I work during the holiday and it helps me to save money which I will use when am back from the holidays and so it always helps me a lot and i have come to like it

Most of the time I don't work whenever I am on holiday or vacation. Though some people used to work when there any holiday because of the extra pay they are going to receive for the job done.

Yes I can work during holidays. Working during holidays or during breaks can be stressful but financially profitable. Most shops or businesses are usually closed during holidays and many customers would want to patronize you.

Yes i can work during holidays ,I think most times people earn more money during the holiday period through doing of small and petty business that could make them.more gains on the long run

Holidays is the best time for me to work online. I have the whole time to work online. My offline work is actually not allowing to met up some target online. Hence, I don't joke with my holidays. But there's other opportunities offline u will glad do it.

I remember I always followed my dad to his workplace on public holidays and now that I've become a full time digital entrepreneur, I don't know which days are public holidays or not because the internet never sleeps or go on holiday.

Having fun and adventures all through my holidays without making a dime is like a waste to me, let alone going a day without earning no matter how little it might be. It is in my plan that as this festive period is approaching I will have to work from home to make surplus money (asides the one I've saved) against new year.

I don't think I even have holidays for myself. I do anything I can just to get paid. Right now money is just my priority, I have to cope in this harsh environment

I currently need money for a lot of things and I thought I will not allow my free time to go just like that. I usually put myself into some other activities that can be able to fetch me money before I go back to work.

I do not work offline during the holidays. However, holidays are the best times for me to get on with my online activities. It gives me ample time to settle down and think straight without any distractions.

Holidays are meant for rest and relaxation,but sometimes the work load might just come in unexpected and with increased pay,you have to put aside the off,and get to work.

holidays are meant for you to rest.but as you said earlier holidays draws more income sometimes I find it difficult to stop working during holidays. I work during holidays but only if I will be paid a good amount of money.

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.
Yes.
I work on most holidays.
That is when most workers have the time to come around, order hair products and make their hair.
I get more customers on such days.
[automerge]1638361733[/automerge]

I work most holidays.
It is during the holidays that most workers are even opportune to come by my outlet and purchase hair products or even make their hair.
I get to make more on such days.

Last edited:
Holidays are meant for rest and relaxation,but sometimes the work load might just come in unexpected and with increased pay,you have to put aside the off,and get to work.
That's very true. Holidays are normally meant for rest but we often fine good paying business during holidays.will you ingnore a well paying business during holidays?

Since majority of my works are done online, I still go about most of my jobs during the holidays, unless maybe I just need to take a break to rest.

Pertaining offline works, during holidays I take my time and have a relaxation time but if it's online, I can work even during holidays as my schedule permits.

That's very true. Holidays are normally meant for rest but we often fine good paying business during holidays.will you ingnore a well paying business during holidays?
Definitelly will not refuse such offer,especally when the offer is very watery.Increase pay and even more pay is what everyone is always looking at,and whe it present itself even in holiday period,you have to grab it.

Pertaining offline works, during holidays I take my time and have a relaxation time but if it's online, I can work even during holidays as my schedule permits.
That's very great. You will find out that there are available works to do during the holidays. I also work during the holidays be it online or offline.

Of course I work during the holiday and it helps me to save money which I will use when am back from the holidays and so it always helps me a lot and i have come to like it
Most people who are actually working as freelancers are always working all the time irrespective if it's weekend or weekdays because there is no off office time for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds