Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a reason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
Share your experiences and opinions about this topic here.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are not expected to trust anybody we see, we have a lot of wicked people in this world you have to be very careful not to expose your secrets to someone we don't trust.

Not exactly, I don’t normally trust people when it comes to business because the more you trust the people the more the people try to cheat you and move you away from the business for them to take place

I am always very careful whenever it comes to putting money into anything at all. I always take some time in order to do my own research and ensure that I am getting it right.

I think trust only takes the grace of God. that's to say human beings are not to be trusted with something most especially when it comes to money. because there are alot of spirits attached to it.

Normally in business there is this habit of fake trust,I will pretend I trust for real just for things to flow but that's not true. I can't just easily trust because animals are in human form this century,you can get scammed

Normally in business there is this habit of fake trust,I will pretend I trust for real just for things to flow but that's not true. I can't just easily trust because animals are in human form this century,you can get scammed

Yes, this is true. There are many businessmen who have to show such kind of emotions and expressions in order to make people think that customers trust them a lot.

Yes, this is true. There are many businessmen who have to show such kind of emotions and expressions in order to make people think that customers trust them a lot.
Am so much delighted you understand what I mean when I say fake trust for essence of business. Doing this makes you get more customers and maintain business relationship

So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a reason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
I trusted and my trust was broken. I still believe that everyone deserves a chance though. There are still good people out there and if you are always on your guard with good people, it can make them not to trust you.

Being relaxed would also make the person who is not trustworthy to act the way they do, and it will help you end the business deal faster.

i used to trust people very easy when it comes to business but over the years with the kind of experience i had i have stopped trusting someone easily when going into a business deal.

As a business man you don't just need to trust people that way. Anyone can betray you at any time that is why it is always important to sign a legal agreement.

My advice for you here Is to always very careful whenever it comes to putting money into anything at all. I always take some time in order to do my own research and ensure that I am getting it right.

My advice to you here is to be extremely cautious whenever you invest money in anything. I always make time to conduct my own research to ensure that I am on the right track.

My advice to you here is to be extremely cautious whenever you invest money in anything. I always make time to conduct my own research to ensure that I am on the right track.
it does not even make sense for someone to invest in anything without conducting proper research. research is the first thing you need to do before you put your money in any business venture.

Well trusting is a great issue among business partners these days but I've learnt to give everyone the benefit of a doubt when doing business with them. Another thing I've learnt to do is protect myself by putting legal measures in place.

On my opinion I think is not a good idea to easily trust same one you don't know when it comes to business because many have been disappointed because they trust easily.

Every time I invest money in anything at all, I am extremely cautious. I always take my time to do my own research to make sure I am doing it correctly.

you definitely need to do your own personal research as you are putting your money or time into it. it is not advisable to put your trust on any mortal be it your family members as well.

I often used to be quite gullible when it came to finances, however because of the type of encounters I've experienced over the years, I've lost faith in people when entering into a commercial arrangement.

Certainly, faith is a big problem nowadays among stakeholders, but I've learned to grant everybody respect while negotiating deals with them, and simultaneously defend myself through setting up legal protection.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds