Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earning has improved?

I will say yes, as compared to last year.
during the pandemic, things went really bad, business was not moving at all and there was no way to make money. But after the lockdown was lifted, and businesses got recuperated, i even started earning online, so, i think there has been improvement.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will say yes, as compared to last year.
during the pandemic, things went really bad, business was not moving at all and there was no way to make money. But after the lockdown was lifted, and businesses got recuperated, i even started earning online, so, i think there has been improvement.
I think almost everyone working online are their earnings improved during the corona virus lockdown but now that most activities are back earnings might be reduced for people working both online and offline

My online earning has really improved because I have dedicated more quality time to it now than before. Without having done that, I would still be struggling with the same amount I've been earning. Dedication pays.

Well, it hasn't really improved although I am trying as hard as I can to make ends meet. This is because I am now more busy offline than ever and this really limits the amount of time am to spend working online

Hopefully I have gained some experience so I work only on legit sites , when I first launched my journey online I was scammed many times .

Well, I have been working online for a very long time and I always discover my improvement on daily basis. this through my regular days earnings and my performance on the various site I work on.

Honestly, my earnings online has really improved. I discovered more online opportunities and it really increased my earnings. I am willing to get more if they are legitimate .

Honestly, my earnings online has really improved. I discovered more online opportunities and it really increased my earnings. I am willing to get more if they are legitimate .
Could you share with us some of good platforms that you are active on ? I think by following this strategy we can help each others to developp our earnings .

My online earnings hasn't increased. This may be because I don't devote enough time to work online due to my offline work.

My online earnings hasn't increased. This may be because I don't devote enough time to work online due to my offline work.
Me too my friend , only get few payments from time to time , I need to invest more money in PTC platforms that I am active in to earn more .

I did not know my way around making money online for a very long time. After I began to learn I can definitely see that my online earnings improved drastically and it is still becoming better by the day.

Sincerely, my online earning has not increased. I'm relatively trying my best to meet up my daily target on this platform. Though I'm open to earning idea or ways to increase my earnings online.

Well, right now I don't really think so. I am faced with school exams which makes me take less notice of my online earning sites, but I know I will improve on myself once am less busy

My online earnings have been improving for a long time, but I have recently started investing and trading in Tron. I just hope that this coin will prove to be fruitful to me by the will of Allah Almighty.

Yes, I would say that my online earning has improved because I have devoted more time to it compared to when I just started, and It's becoming more interesting.

To be honest, my online earning has not improved. it's my fault though because i've become very lazy to work online. When i'm with my phone these days all i do is visit my social media accounts.

My online earning has really improved because I have dedicated more quality time to it now than before. Without having done that, I would still be struggling with the same amount I've been earning. Dedication pays.
Mine too.
After the pandemic, i really had to put more effort into making sure that i got more sales.
I took my business online, and boom...more customers, more sales!

My online earning has improved ever since beer money forum increased their pay rate for posting. Now I am able to earn more for the same amount of work I am used to giving there.

It has definitely improved now compared to what it was 5 years ago, or 10 years ago for that matter. But I am not very satisfied with the growth rate. My earning is not improving in regard to my increasing expenses.

Really my online earnings nowadays are becoming difficult due to my schedule, I don't really have much time to work online now and it's really affecting my earning online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds