Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earning has improved?

Me too my friend I have lost more than 200 $ on betting on sports but now I am stopping do that for 3 mounths in a row , really gambling is good way to lose money .
Well I am not able to stop it , everytime I try to stay away from gambling , there is some bonus or free money which I am desperate to gamble , I am also trying to overcome this addiction from long time , but never had success in it so far. Good to know that you have overcome the addiction.

Advertisement Placeholder
If we want to keep working online and earning big time income , we have to set a target for ourselves , though I am still working on my target but i have not yet meet the target i set in achieving.
I am yet to reach the target that I dreamed of when I started working online. I make enough to manage my expenses but I cannot enjoy luxury from online income

Well I am not able to stop it , everytime I try to stay away from gambling , there is some bonus or free money which I am desperate to gamble , I am also trying to overcome this addiction from long time , but never had success in it so far. Good to know that you have overcome the addiction.
Thanks my friend , and I am in my path to stop watching sport too , cause I don't watch all big events as I did in the past something that steal our time and don't give us money it is better to stop it .

Do you think your online earning has improved, or do you feel earnings have decreased? If they have fallen, what's your plan to get it on the increase again? Has anybody got any tips on how to start making more money online?
Well I wouldn't say my earnings have increased or decreased cause I just started recently, and for now I'm into forum sites alone so with time and knowledge I plan to expand that

Yes,my online earnings have been increased when join the bi zdustry.Some time online earning decreases and it is very difficult for me to improve.I also used different
websites for online earning but bizdustry is best for me
Yeah mine increased alot also when I joined this platform I was able to go into a lot of them that I saw their thread right on this platform and I saw everything and it was ok for me .

Yes at this site you can earn 1$ a day so it is good for beginners , for me I only make up to 20 posts so I am planning to make more effort in this platform .

My own is not improving because I do not spend most of my time online ,i only come online to post and comment on bizdustry, that is all ,if am really serious to make money online , I really need to learn something that will be profitable.

Thanks my friend , and I am in my path to stop watching sport too , cause I don't watch all big events as I did in the past something that steal our time and don't give us money it is better to stop it .
I am only concentrating in International matches where I predict 70% correct. I just need to wait another 4-5 months for the real matches in cricket to start , I have stopped to bet in any other form of matches.

I really was not earning a lot of money from online before but right now I am beginning to get it right so I can say that my online earnings is improving.

I've invested much around crypto, I'm expecting the market to move up, so I'll start earning passive income, recover from my ongoing lost funds.

Hmmm well my earnings on online as not gotten strong or solid because i have not yet received any sort of cash or fund yet from them i am yet to make a withdrawal so for now, i am still silent till i hit the withdrawal button

I am only concentrating in International matches where I predict 70% correct. I just need to wait another 4-5 months for the real matches in cricket to start , I have stopped to bet in any other form of matches.
Ok that good sign my friend I never bet on cricket , I only bet on football and tennis and I have lost my money as you mentionned , in betting the probability to lose is much higher than which to win .

Althought I don't know yet wether my online earning has mproved or not because I just starting earning online, it has not been long but am hoping that as I start I will see improvement.
Unlike you, I am pretty certain that my online earnings as drastically reduce unlike before we buy I normally use to earn a very good amount of money online posting and commenting on this platform for a very long time and I did enjoy myself earning money on this platform but unfortunately those days are gone now but we are hoping that this platform will increase it earning rate very soon.

Since I am the one runing all my online business on with the aid of a few hands, I can boldly say thaty online earnings has been greatly improving over time of course

I hope at least many sites make their appearances and let you earn 1$ so people could earn 4$ from 4 different sites instead of earning 0.02$ a day in a site .

I hope at least many sites make their appearances and let you earn 1$ so people could earn 4$ from 4 different sites instead of earning 0.02$ a day in a site .
We keep making improvement almost everyday on our business offline and online, I am trying to Make amend for the lost earnings and my earning has been improved normally.

When I first got to know about online sites, I couldn't even write many messages per day but now I can set target and meet them, even have more sites I'm working on so yes, I am improving in my online earning.

Ok that good sign my friend I never bet on cricket , I only bet on football and tennis and I have lost my money as you mentionned , in betting the probability to lose is much higher than which to win .
That true , even I feel that , even with betting at 1.3x or less , there is lot of risk involved though we may think we can easily win from such low payouts. The match can turn anytime away making us lose the money.

That true , even I feel that , even with betting at 1.3x or less , there is lot of risk involved though we may think we can easily win from such low payouts. The match can turn anytime away making us lose the money.
Even at 1.0 x outcome normally end up as a loss ,so there is nothing we can do to avoid losing in betting. The best strategy is to bet with what we can afford to lose .

Even at 1.0 x outcome normally end up as a loss ,so there is nothing we can do to avoid losing in betting. The best strategy is to bet with what we can afford to lose .
Yeah I have lost at 1.01x as well in Simulated matches usually , though its not that likely , maybe in 1 out of 100 real matches , 1.01x gives loss. Yeah gambling should be taken as relaxation activity and one need to put affordable money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds