Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think weekly giveaways will keep traffic coming?

Of course weekly giveaway will attract more people and cause traffic to any site that do it, because almost everybody want to get something for free.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
The essence of the giveaway is to encourage participation in your forum.And it could be put out there on demand on how they can participate, so that you would not just be doing giveaway and will not be having a conmensurate returns back to sustain the forum.

Your giveaway should be strategies not just giving away for customer but also doing it to maintain other customer so I suggest you do giveaway every end of the month

Definitely people like giveaways, so doing that on whatever you're promoting will definitely attract a lot of traffic. Weekly giveaways will be effective.

No I don't think weekly giveaways will keep traffic coming to your website at all. In fact that will make you lose so much until you're grounded and bankrupt eventually doing giveaways on a weekly basis tonoersons who would simply want the giveaways without wanting to transact

It could work but then again if you are going to start something look into how it will affect that business on the long run, is it something that can be afforded for that long period of time?

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
thing to know I think I think the most important business is to do work on internet and earn money so I asked you to do this

They will definitely as far as you have great and unique contents on your website or vlog, part of the ways to legally grow traffic is giveaways for those who carry out activities relating to your site.

People are simply attracted to incentives, when you offer them some incentive to go to your website, surely they'll be motivated to keep it up.

Actually, it's definitely going to be very exciting for all your website visitors but the truth of the matter is that they will only be there for the giveaway and nothing more.
True, they would nolonger be interested in doing anything or carrying out activities they would only be there for the giveaways. And when there is no giveaways, they would leave.

Yes of course, because people like giveaway because it will really bring people to your business or whatever, so giveaway is one way of bringing people to your website.

Give people giveways and see your business grow not just website business but in different businesses that grows with customers.

You will be left in this belief with the kind of traffic that your website will be stocked with. People will naturally get attracted to the giveaways you will be doing weekly

Yes this I definitely a good idea. As a website owner if you continue to do weekly giveaway, more and more traffic will keep coming to your website and that will be more revenue for you.

Giving giveaways will encourage members to come back to a website and it will also encourage them to tell other members to visythe website. And this will increased the website traffic

Doing a weekly giveaway for members on your website will definitely encourage them to always come to your website for more content just because of the fact that they know you value their presence

Write your reply...well weakly gives aways draw people into your site and it's keeping bringing in traffic, I was on whaspp group and the admin always give away during the weekend.

True, they would nolonger be interested in doing anything or carrying out activities they would only be there for the giveaways. And when there is no giveaways, they would leave.

I have actually seen it happen several times with some websites who don't really want to work hard towards creating or growing their website other than trying to bribe visitors with money.

I have actually seen it happen several times with some websites who don't really want to work hard towards creating or growing their website other than trying to bribe visitors with money.
True, it would end up being an habit, that their website can never function without these giveaways or bribe as you have called it. The people would not be willing to work as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds