Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think weekly giveaways will keep traffic coming?

Giveaways can get you traffic in the beginning but it will not work in the long run. Those who received freebies will not return to your site again and you end up giving a lot more than you are receiving

Advertisement Placeholder
I totally agree with you guys as you can see big changes in your traffic if you hold giveaway every other months and I was always participate in these kind of programs.

I think weekly giveaway is one of the strategies that will keep blogs or encourage many number of partronizer even thou many may decide to use some or different strategies apart from weekly giveaway or monthly giveaway in other to influence the attention of people.

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
Everyday should be a giveaway in a site I guess but you can't cashout everyday it need to be regulated like the way bizdustry is doing and any other forum are doing it. So with that everyone would like to stick around it.

I don't think it is going to be a wise idea for you to be having give aways every week because you want traffic to your website. You will eventually run your business aground sooner than you think

It would definitely work, but the real problem would be whether you have enough money to continuously pay them when you obviously ain't making anything in return.

The thing about giveaways is that although they might attract people it doesn't guarantees that those people would remain and become a customer, most people just come for the giveaway

When it comes to giveaway, it encourages people to come back. So if you initiate giveaway on your site you'll see massive turn up by people who will be excited on such offer.

it is not actually a guarantee that it will keep more people coming and even if it does those people that are coming are coming to get more gifts from you ,i think what is always important is the contents you are writing if it is what people needs or not.

If your site is selling products and services, giveaways and freebies can help you generate sales. Giveaways works for online store. For content site giveways does not wor

If your site is selling products and services, giveaways and freebies can help you generate sales. Giveaways works for online store. For content site giveways does not wor
weekly giveaway may keep traffic coming on your site but it's all about spending of excess money and it leads to wastage of resources to the site owner.

Give away have proved to be a massive part of traffic generation over the past few years. You just have to make the giveaways known and it should be legit.

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
If you are financially capable, i think its a great idea because more traffic will truope in but it will be a disaster of you are unable to fulfill that promise.

Personally, I do not reckon that wekkly giveaways will always guarantee traffic to your site because honestly speaking, giveaways do not guarantee prize to all the members. The best way to drive traffic would be to create a website that provides equal earning opportunities to all the members and I know this might not be an easy job. However, websites that provides money earning opportunities to all members usually get more traffic.

Because we're all human beings, people can be simply funny when you do this weekly. They'll just get the giveaway and wait till the day you call for another and keep collecting till you go bankrupt

One psychology about humans is that they like to collect and keep collecting which is why I don't really think that giveaways are a good option as people would get what they want and still leave

I have seen many sites even on facebook that makes giveaway their priority almost every week and it keeps people tropping into the sites everyday, so i beleive giveaway draws more traffic to a site.

Giveaways are a very good way to which a site owner can draw traffic. To get the best out of this, you can make the giveaway to be in form of treasure hunts.

People love freebies. So they will difinitely stay in your site if you promise weekly giveaways. This can actually be a great way to keep traffic in your site. But make sure that you can actually afford those giveaways and they don't cause you losses in the end.

People love freebies. So they will difinitely stay in your site if you promise weekly giveaways. This can actually be a great way to keep traffic in your site. But make sure that you can actually afford those giveaways and they don't cause you losses in the end.

Honestly speaking, people will only remain on your website if they get free giveaways on regular basis. The problem is that many people would not stay or visit or money making site if they feel that they are not being compensated well. This is because giveaways usually do not compensate people well enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds