Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think weekly giveaways will keep traffic coming?

Considering what's really happening now, the economic situation in every country due the pandemic is a pointer that if you choose to offer giveaways on a weekly basis, people will keep visiting. About 99% of the members here keep posting threads and comments because of the little pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are capable of doing giveaway weekly without having affecting you, you can do it. You know! It's expensive but it helps to bring in new users.

The best way to keep traffic coming if doing giveaways. Everybody want to earn money or something good. It will help you build trust with your users . It will cost you lots of money to do it weekly,

Doing giveaways weekly is quit nice and a good way to keep the traffic coming, but it might backfire,as your customers would nolonger be coming weekly not because of your product but because of what they might stand to gain from you. Now the ones that are not lucky enough to win from these giveaways might tag your efforts as being rigged and the giveaway as being fake. If you build your traffic based on this, what happens When there is no giveaway? There would be a decrease in traffic. I believe giveaway can be given but it should be a common thing as some would nolonger come to purchase your goods and services but would only come to get free things. Giveaway should be done once in awhile, it should come as a surprise, this would keep customers qt edge as they would be wondering when next they might be lucky to meet another giveaway

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
Naturally who doesn't love free things , people love free things especially when it involves money or anything tangible....so yes I think it will definitely work ,I don't think they would just leave though

Yeah definitely it will keep alot of traffic coming to you alot of people tends to be attracted to sites forums and account that gives out tips or that do giveaway .It will definitely pull traffic for you.

I know for sure that give aways are good for business because it attracts more customers to your page. However, weekly giveaway is too close, quartely give aways sounds better.

Doing giveaway will cause traffic to any site because almost everybody if not everybody want something for free. But doing it every week is a problem but if you can do I'm you will get traffic.

Of course doing giveaways is one of the best ways in which you can keep traffic to your platform or website. It is one of the best methods of retaining your existing traffic.

Giveaway should be used less frequently because you may see influx of traffic when you give something free but once you stop traffic will also stop.

Giving giveaways on a weekly basis will definitely keep people to patronise your business as people loves free things but it should be done with moderation so as not to affects the running capital of the business.

Yes weekly giveaway always draw people's into your site and it keeps bringing in traffic, I was on one what'Sapp group and the admin always gives giveaway during the weekend , and even those that did not normally talks on the group's always comes for the giveaway and participated.
It is indeed true that weekly giveaways have this effects, but what happens when there is no longer giveaways. While it is good, it is important to not rely on it alone as a means of attracting traffic, there should always be quality contents or services available as well

Weekly or monthly giveaway will definitely be bringing a lot of traffic to your platform but even at that had it is good you create engaging contents.

Even if the website isn't an incentive type, we should try give some gifts to esteem members when it is right. Surely that will make them to enjoy visiting your website since you do such.

weekly Giveaways can bring bring you a regular traffic but you still need to promote and reach out to a lot of people so that they know you are having weekly giveaways.

Yes weekly giveaway always draw people's into your site and it keeps bringing in traffic, I was on one what'Sapp group and the admin always gives giveaway during the weekend , and even those that did not normally talks on the group's always comes for the giveaway and participated.
Oh... But wont that weigh him down financially, or should i ask about the whats group is it a buying and seeing group or a learning of skill group.

This can only work when you have an account with social media. Give you a weekend only keep people coming back for your money not the content. They will only show up anytime you want to do the giveaway. After that they are going to ignore all your content until the next giveaway.

This can only work when you have an account with social media. Give you a weekend only keep people coming back for your money not the content. They will only show up anytime you want to do the giveaway. After that they are going to ignore all your content until the next giveaway.
One really have to be very smart when thinking of going this route with your business in getting the desired clients. People might just be coming there to cat away with your money without you getting your due return from these giveaways

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
The giveaway is actually an incentive to members who will see a good reason to keep coming back to your site and perform some task,but it should be done i such a way that you can afford it while running the program.

Surely , provided that the giveaway is consistent and offers something good to people . This is what will make them to reconsider staying in the site even when they don't win

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds