Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Mentorship is one aspect new entrepreneur should never play down. Getting information from experienced personnel could play a huge role in the success of the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Mentorship is one aspect new entrepreneur should never play down. Getting information from experienced personnel could play a huge role in the success of the business
I agree with your assertion. Mentorship really helps because you will gain knowledge from a more experienced person. I believe mentorship really works well if such a person is under apprenticeship.

This is very necessary. A potential business owner who attends seminars/ orientation and mentorship on the type of business he or she wants to venture into is taking a wise decision and knows the worth of that business.
I agree with you.
Without proper orientation on the business you want to venture into, the likelihood of succeeding at it is very low.
Therefore it is wise to seek proper orientation.

I agree with your assertion. Mentorship really helps because you will gain knowledge from a more experienced person. I believe mentorship really works well if such a person is under apprenticeship.
It works better that way. This is why people are always advised to work for under a person for a year or so before establishing his business

In modern business, a mentor is typically defined as someone who offers his or her knowledge, wisdom, and guidance to someone with less experience.

"Mentors give advice and expert opinion, and they often open doors and networks," said Adelle Wapnick, an executive coach and leadership development expert based in South Africa. "The discipline of mentorship is a vital component of career enhancement, and in helping professionals to deal with change and complexity."

There is really nothing wrong in asking for orientation or a rolling for a mentorship from people who have been successful in business before because it is going to give you a much-needed experience.

Of course, it is indeed very necessary especially when going into a business line that's complicated and that you know very little about then there would be a need to equip yourself with knowledge and a little experience

It works better that way. This is why people are always advised to work for under a person for a year or so before establishing his business
Exactly. It will give the apprentice hands on experience on the job. It is more practical and the apprentice will get to experience and learn from real life business scenarios under his mentor or master.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
I think seeking mentorship when starting any business is important.
This will help you sail successfully through the business.
There are many successful business people who can serve as mentors.

Seeking for orientatation and seeking for knowledge is almost the same and to me it's very important because every business requires knowledge because without knowledge it's very difficult for a business to progress and build to a higher demand.

Yeah, if you're new to a particular business niche which you're just starting for the first time. You can simply do asap and reach them through to guide you in order to understand the needful to manage the business and deliver what's expected.

It very good to undergo orientation when to start business. This important to business man in order to achieve a gold in that business.

Yes, seeking mentorship when starting a business is very essential. That way you get to be advised by people who have been or are still in business and succeeded.

Orientation is very necessary when setting up a business because it will help to know the positive and negative side effects of what you are about to embark on
It won't be as if you don't know what you venture into is all about.
Orientation is a key to business set up

Orientation is supposed to serve as an introduction class to enlighten such persons as to the terms and conditions of the environment which is why I am in support of orientation is a business

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting more information about any kind of business that you want to start before you start the business because the information will only protect you from making a very serious mistake in the business.

It is very important to note that getting advice on any business that you wished to establish is very important. The advice you got will expose you to the pros and cons of the business.

I do not think anybody is going to force you to seek orientation before starting a business and you can actually be successful without it. On the other hand it is something that you can try to achieve because it is always very good to try to listen to people who have done it in the past and are successful.

Yes, seeking for orientation about a specific business, Is very important because that knowledge of orientation given will helped you in dealings with some business challenges and also a better insight of the business.

Getting orientation on a particular job before executing the job is very important, Most importantly you need to get oriented when you are about to start a new job you know less abiut.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds