Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you think advertising agency is still a thing today?

Credits
Advertising agencies are professional bodies that are set up to offer special marketing and advertising services to both online and offline business in order to make them more visible to their customers online or offline.

Have you considered using their services for any of your forum projects? Do you think they're still relevant to be depended on to produce good results?

Advertisement Placeholder
With AI, you don't need to pay advertising agencies to create your copy if you don't know how to do it yourself.

However, it's not just asking AI to make it engaging. You have to be precise, fact-check, research, and tweak it. I can do all that myself because I am into copywriting and AI.

That is helpful for me because I don't need to spend any money.

But if you're not into that, and you do have a budget, you should invest in an advertising agency. Just make sure you research the agency and see if it's legit or not. Are they just going to give you something from AI, or are they reputable as a human-powered copywriting agency?

Yes, advertising agency is still a thing. Not many businesses and individuals have skills for creating materials for advertising (graphics, videos, copies, etc.), and not many individuals and businesses are ad targeting.

I know someone who runs an advertising company that is still making it now and living a good life. The thing is that one should be able to find out how to help small businesses grow at an affordable fee, then everything can get better from there.

But if you're not into that, and you do have a budget, you should invest in an advertising agency. Just make sure you research the agency and see if it's legit or not. Are they just going to give you something from AI, or are they reputable as a human-powered copywriting agency?

This!!

I think that this is one of the serious challenges that people have to deal with today when it comes to making use of the services of advertising agency. This is because it is going to be almost impossible for you to find out if they are going to be making use of AI to generate whatever they are going to work for you on which is exactly the same thing you can be able to do by yourself if you know how to use AI for it. It begs the question why you are even paying for their services in the first place?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds