Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you shop online often?

MrDawn

Reputable member
Credits
How often do you shop online? Is it every week or a few times a month?

Probably monthly. I prefer it way more than shopping in person. I hate people so online is perfect xD

I live in a very small town so the only way to purchase certain things is online. So I do it on the regular.

Funnily enough, the most times I find myself shopping online is when I see something in a public store I'm shopping at and know I can get it for much cheaper online. I haven't bought anything online for myself in a while now though, considering I'm trying to cut back on spending more in favor of saving.

I shop online pretty much every week since I purchase my groceries via Instacart. It's just easier for us to get our groceries delivered to the house.

I only buy things online based on what I need and also buy gifts and whatnot, I mean I mostly go out and get food shopping in and clothing :) I do shop more online compare to my other family in the household

I shop online once a week most of the time for my food shop each week. With me suffering from fibromyalgia, I find doing my shop online and having it delivered is easier for me and less stress as well.

I would say that I buy online other items away from food a few times a month if I need something.

I shop online very often. Every week I order groceries and other stuff online only. I only go to a shop physically when I don't get something online or in the quantity I'm looking for.

I don't usually shop online often, but this week I have due to redecorating my room and needing to purchase new furniture that I won't be able to get home myself.

The last 8 - 10 things I've purchased on eBay was me purchasing stuff for my dad to buy and he gave me cash in return for my PayPal usage. Christmas and anniversary stuff mostly. I haven't bought anything online in months now, I believe, I'm trying to be more careful with my money and save it.

I definitely do a lot of shopping online! I like to find what works for me, sometimes in person, and then I continue to buy the same thing or similar enough items over and over until they no longer sell them. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor