Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you send surveys to your customers

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know surveys are one of the best ways for you to have more information about what your clients like about your business. How often is it advisable to send out survey related questions to your clients??

Advertisement Placeholder
Survey is an integral part on how to develop a business. You can do this immediately you send them a new product and know their feedback about the particular products

occasionally, especially when you want to bring in new features, products or an announcement, the survey will tell you their behaviour towards it.

When I was still into cosmetic I sense out survey to customers and also plead with customers to give their review on the products purchased. This is very essential when providing services. It helps you know where you need to adjust

We all know surveys are one of the best ways for you to have more information about what your clients like about your business. How often is it advisable to send out survey related questions to your clients??
Yes surveys are very important to get customers feedbacks concerning our products and the services rendered.
I haven't sent any surveys to my customers yet.

Surveys help you have an idea of what customers are satisfied with, want or don't want. Such survey could be sent out annually or once in 2 years and if anything, make them as brief as possible so that the customers do not see it as a chore.

No I dont send survey to them, the best way to get information concerning one services from them is to make friends with them, from there one can ask direct questions from them about the service one render to them

I don't do that that very often, I just ask for feedback most oftenly and mostly from new customers. I send surveys only to old and trusted customers if I want to bring new innovation.

Once in a month cos customers don't like filling surveys everyday of every week, it is best to give it out once in a month

We do send out surveys to our clients say twice a year. While it's important to send surveys out to clients, there's the danger of becoming too overzealous with it and annoying them or spamming them even. So, there has to be a healthy balance and also the consideration of the type of service provider you are. In other words, there's no need to just inundate your customer with surveys just to tick boxes; you have to actually have a reason, so that the results collated from the surveys inform your service delivery strategy.

Hello, for clients I suggest conducting the surveys twice a year, this will help us to re-evaluate business strategies

No I dont send survey to them, the best way to get information concerning one services from them is to make friends with them, from there one can ask direct questions from them about the service one render to them
Good idea, that way we can get feedback on their satisfaction about the products or services we provide.

Surveys are very important in business. It’ll be more appropriate if your customers have a glimpse/sample of what they’re buying and the prices that comes with them so they know what they can afford and how to get them without stress

I Have not any business so far, so i did not do it ever. But i observed a lot of survey of companies, like Cigarette companies surveying abiut their products to their costumers who smoke their products. After survey they amendments in their products, wrappers and also in quality.

Sending survey to the customers is another innovative way of getting customers opinion and know how they feel about your product or service. Most business owners don't take this serious because they see no reason knowing how their customers feel, whereas it is the best way to get into the heart of your customers. They will tell you everything on their minds

It is important for a company to hear and know the concerns and feedbacks of customers. Not all surveys are always negative feedbacks, there are also commnedations and positive feedbacks. It is also good to know the attitude of customers through surveys so that the company knows what they can do to improve their service etc.

For me I would say quarterly so as to be informed about your customers satisfaction through surveys. Taking your customers opinions through surveys present a great way of understanding them. As it would give you their honest opinion as its anonymous. Their will be no partiality as they know their surveys are done without taking note of their personal details.

The kind of surveys that we send to our clients or our customers in the place that I work is actual feedback from them. This is highly necessary as we get on-the-spot assessment of our work.

I haven't, but is the best way you get feedback to a customer or client, survey is the best way you can understand a customer because is good to know the attitude of your customer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds