Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you send surveys to your customers

We all know surveys are one of the best ways for you to have more information about what your clients like about your business. How often is it advisable to send out survey related questions to your clients??
Surveys are very good and it helps improve customer service. Though I noticed it's big brands that send out surveys like Jumia, AliExpress after a transaction, it won't be a bad idea if small businesses do this as well

Advertisement Placeholder
I think sending out survey in form of questionnaire once in a while is important in creating a better customer service for your business. It also shows signs of good customer orientation and in due time, it will definitely pay off.

Sending survey once in a while is necessary to keep a good customer orientation. This is really important in making your business run smoothly.

Infact my workplace has a survey card every customer is meant to pick up after a visit so they can lay their complaints or suggestions and the management can know how to do it

Surveys are definitely a good way to improve ones business, sending out surveys once in three months is not bad and it will definitely improve the business so keep sending

That's the best way to seek input for your products or your brand. Such input will either make you know where you need to correct and where you're doing well.

I don't have a business but my sister always send surveys to her customers to know how they love her service and how she can improve more.

It depends on the nature of a product, getting feedbacks from customer is a way forward to understand their needs, wether to continue or to diversify.

Yes of course I do send survey to my customers and clients, I do send it sometimes once in a month and sometimes twice in a month it all depends on my customer personalize me.

Yes I do send survey to my customers this is to help the customers know and also have good information about what day I'm planning to carry out.

T
We all know surveys are one of the best ways for you to have more information about what your clients like about your business. How often is it advisable to send out survey related questions to your clients??
The best way possible I can come by and pick it is very high price for the post of Clerk a business and our friend is going on with you and I will become good friends and family to do this type da written test 3 hoy ta 20 nu can get it done

I do not send not either am I in the habit of sending surveys to clients or customers as the case may be. I prefer having very good customer care service to do their job

If I wanna send out surveys for my business I would do it twice in a year, this will make me understand if I need to improve more on product and services.

The kind of surveys that we send to our clients or our customers in the place that I work is actual feedback from them. This is highly necessary as we get on-the-spot assessment of our work.
This is a good way of getting customers opinion and review of you products or services. Most companies tasks this very seriously because this is how the are winning the heart of their customers.

Never thought of that before actually because i find it annoying anytime i involve myself in surveys... But I think it help's to know the mind of your customers...

Surveys are necessary for a growing business. Especially if you introduce a new product to your customers and needs to know how satisfying it is in order to go ahead with the product's multiplication then you have to issue a survey to your customers to get their opinions about it which in turn will let you know how well to continue in that line of product/services. It's more like a questionnaire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds