Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you remember when you got into gaming?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I always remember when I got into gaming. It was my Dad who got me into gaming and I always remember the computer he had was with a keyboard and it was connected to a TV and you used to use cassette tapes for the games. The name of the computer though escapes me but that was how I started out gaming and I have been a gamer ever since.

What got you into gaming? Do you still game now?

I was 6 years old (25 years ago) when I started playing on the PS1 that my brother owned. Since then have always been a gamer.

I was 15 when I started playing games and I have learned a lot by playing most of the games that I play too.

Whatever age I was old enough to understand the mechanics of gaming, I'm guessing, seeing as I think we owned a Super Nintendo even before I was of that age.

I think I began gaming as early as 9. I have elder brothers that play games and joining them to play then was one of the easiest thing that I did.

I started playing games as little as 6. My dad got me a Gameboy that I use when I am less busy.

I began playing games at age 20. I have played League of Legends and Call of Duty. Both are my favorite games.

My dad was a gamer and had built me a custom computer when I was 3. I played games like putt putt, freddi the fish and I was obsessed. Spyro and then Kingdom Hearts then got me further into gaming though.

Yeah! I've been gaming probably from the time I was in Kindergarten. I remember standing on our desktop's chair and playing roadrash with my dad.

Yep I certainly do remember that day, back in 1994 my cousins were over at my grandparents' house which is where I lived with my parents and younger sister at the time. They brought over their Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog. I didn't want to play at first, but my cousin Travis handed me the controller and ever since that day I was hooked on gaming! I still love Sonic more than any other gaming franchise. :)

I was 6 when my mother introduced me to Super Mario Bros on the old Nintendo NES. I didn't really play that much until I got the first Mortal Kombat game on Sega Genesis and I played that for years until I was I moved in with my father at the age of 12 and I wasn't allowed to play video games when I lived with him. It was only until I moved back in with my mother at the age of 15 that I was given a PS2 and I played games like Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry, XenoSaga, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, and Street Fighter. I didn't really start aggressively playing games until the PS2.

I remember getting my first NES back in the late 80s at the age of 7 or 8. Back then the graphics were top notch. but the game that got me into gaming was the original Legend of Zelda. I remember I owned on of the gold editions. That was the first system that came with 2 games. Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt with the orange gun. sense then I have loved gaming.

i properly got into gaming when i was on a community called games community but i started in the 80's when i was a kid with a spectrum sinclair zx computer

No idea what age I was but was back when my friends had a PS1 and we used to play that all the time. I was probably 10-11 when that started.

I can’t remember my exact age but I was super young and I would see my older brother playing on the PS2 and I always wanted to join in. He would pass me a controller that was not even connected and pretend like I was the ‘other’ player. I was so young and naive that I actually fell for it. Of course, eventually I realised and actually started playing. Great memories.

I don't remember my age but I know I was quite young.
I used to play FIFA with my older brother on the Xbox 360 and also play Minecraft on the Xbox 360.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor