Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer paid traffic or organic traffic for your website/page?

You can set up a PPC or paid ad campaign in a matter of minutes and have it running instantly. This means you can start to receive traffic to your website on the same day. Unlike other forms of advertising out there, paid traffic offers much faster turnarounds and results.
[automerge]1611414691[/automerge]
You can set up a PPC or paid ad campaign in a matter of minutes and have it running instantly. This means you can start to receive traffic to your website on the same day. Unlike other forms of advertising out there, paid traffic offers much faster turnarounds and results.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will prefer organic traffic instead of paid traffic as organic traffic gives you more authentic clients and will increase you fan base. However paid traffic sometimes doesn't give you any clients or views for long time and sometimes they are just like robotic traffic.

I'm sure everyone will agree that organic traffic is better, however if you want you can get the paid traffic for your website, doesn't matter as long as you get the much needed traffic, however it is best to get traffic through the normal means.

As they say, traffic is the LIFEBLOOD of any online business. Paid ads travel far unlike organics post only the people you have could maybe patronize you. But if it been promote, automatically you are putting to the face of new people that might find interest in it. For instance, facebook page you have posting and repeating same thing but not result. But if one does otherwise that is paid ads with effective strategy there's tendency to getting traffic to ones page or website.

Traffic generated from PPC (Pay Per Click) ads is not free. PPC ads are displayed above organic search results or on the sidebar of search engine pages for search queries related to their topic.

Despite its similarities and differences, organic and paid traffic aren’t antagonists but complements of each other. When you start advertising on Google, it’s better to invest in paid ads to fast-track your results while working on your long-term SEO strategy. You can then fold your paid advertisement and focus exclusively on organic traffic, or work with both simultaneously.

I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

What do you think about this matter?

Your idea is a good about this. Organic traffic is free and you do not suffer any lose. Paid traffic ma result in the lose if the traffic doesn't buy your goods. And Facebook is the most important plateform for organic traffic.

Organic traffic is better than paid traffic. But if your site/page is new you will need some form of promotion to bring traffic to your site, in that case paid traffic might come handy. But no matter the means you used to generate traffic to your site, the only thing that will bring the visitor back to your site is the quality of the site content.

I see that now a days mostly people
I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

I agree. Paid traffic demands less work rather than organic traffic. If you're just starting a website and you don't have the funds or budget to pay for traffic in your site, then you'll need to put more work and efforr to have real human traffic in your website.

buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.

Yes you are right dear buying traffic is usually fake and not interested in the content so it is better to opt for organic traffic and not the fake and paid traffic
Its good to promote business on other websites and gaining traffic rather just buying opposite interest traffic.

I want to believe wether you talk of paid traffic or organic traffic, both are still aimed at speeding up the rate at which you reach your targeted audience in your add. I prefer both because I actually use both forms of traffic.

Paid can be organic too, it just depends on the service you are actually purchasing, either bot traffic or normal organic traffic from real people (like GPT and Auto surfers used to do), but organic is still preferred as it's good for monetization and clean analytics

We all know the threat paid traffic can cause in our site. The kind of traffic it brings to our site is not static at all. And customers are there to view our site page only for the reward set for them completing the task. After viewing your site, you can't see them coming to read more contents about your site. But the organic one, is the real one we need for our site growth. It brings a static and increase traffic to our site, because the audience gotten are of quality type. They visited our site because they found it so helpful.
Yes buddy it is good that people visit your site not because of visiting sake but because they love your site. When people love your sites and the content of your business they will freely visit. I can't pay money for any traffic online I will like to use organic method.

It depends on what I want to use the traffic for there are some things that requires me to be serious and if such situation arise that will go for paid traffic but if I just need a normal traffic I will go for organic traffic, just that im paid traffic you don't have to do anything that is the advantage.

Usually, begginers use organic traffic to grow their business. It will take much efforts and marketing strategies. If you can get organic traffic, who would consider spending money on traffic. sadly, for a lot of publishers getting organic traffic becomes almost impossible because they cannot rank well on search engines because they do not do proper SEO on their site. In that case, search engine marketing can be a good option for paid traffic.

I also have attracted many refrals by paying them to increase the traffic for getting refral bonus but later i realised, that was not a good method to pay for traffic. Because we can also use social media for gaining the huge traffic for our platform.

There is an adage says ' free things don't last but things that labor for last longer. Meaning that the paid traffic is one of the best that you can promote your business to your prominent customers. And people really believe in it than organic traffic.

As long as you can generate organic traffic I don't think anyone will seek paid traffic. However, these days competition is very high and ranking is almost impossible therea lot of people use paid traffic source.

Organic traffic is far better than paid ads. Paid ads only displays when the ads is on, but when the ads has expire, it will go off. But organic traffic remains for life

Paid traffic is good but organic traffic is the best. Organic traffic will keep showing up mostly daily while paid traffic are just a visitor that will not even read nor comment but will just be there for there sake, so my friend I preferred organic traffic and it can gotten from social media platform using ATM strategies. ATM simply means Add+Tag+Message. You will first search for positive vibes mindset guys and add as a friend then go to his timeline and comment on all his recent post, then mention his name that you have added him or her as a friend that he should endeavor to approve your friend request. In doing organic traffic your site will be updated daily cause real crowd are visiting your blog.

I

I Don't think so paid traffic is more beneficial because they are paid to follow you they even don't want to see what your business or page is about they just concern with money on the other hand organic traffic like or follow you by their interest so it will be beneficial for your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds