Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer paid traffic or organic traffic for your website/page?

I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

What do you think about this matter?

Organic traffic all the way though it's slow it is better because you're attracting people are interested in what you do, though if you use Facebook ads you can still target the kind of people that will have interest in what you do.
[automerge]1612464879[/automerge]
I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

Organic traffic all the way though it's slow it is better because you're attracting people who are interested in what you do, though if you use Facebook ads you can still target the kind of people that will have interest in your business but they may end up just liking your posts and not following you.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder

Paid traffic to get website sometimes give you fake people as traffic and if care is not taken no sales will be made at all. It is better to run advertising and know that you will be given good and real people as traffic

You can set up a PPC or paid ad campaign in a matter of minutes and have it running instantly. This means you can start to receive traffic to your website on the same day. Unlike other forms of advertising out there, paid traffic offers much faster turnarounds and results

Organic traffic is good, however, even to drive organic traffic you might have to spend money. For example, in order to build organic traffic you need to do SEO or search engine marketing. UNless you are doing SEO yourself, you need to spend money to hire a consultant. Search engine marketing require money.

I don't think anyone would want to pay for traffic as long as they are able to receive organic traffic. Organic traffic means search engine traffic which is the result of seo on your site

Just as I have always adviced people who have sites and wish to make it have large traffic, paid ads is good for the initial or on your top performing post but organic and free publicity is always better as it tends to last long and reduces tour bounce rate of your site.

Sometimes I employ organic traffic too but mostly i prefer to use the paid traffic especially on Facebook since it gets the job done and that to me is what really matters.

I prefer organic traffic. Getting organic traffic gives you a way to properly measure your websites performance better than when you get it through paid process

I prefer organic traffic. Getting organic traffic gives you a way to properly measure your websites performance better than when you get it through paid process
Organic traffic would also make it easy for you to market your websites to prospective clients who would want to advertise with you. You can't convince someone to advertise with site with paid traffic.

Seriously, I never know that traffic varies, paid traffic and organic traffic, so the organic is good for people to view products, that a good one.

I prefer organic traffic on my site than paid traffic, this help your traffic to be genuine and also help it to grow fast without spending money.

Driving organic traffic can be very difficult for a lot of website owners. Therefore, they resort to buying traffic. Buying traffic fro traffic services does not help, but you can run ads on facebook and search engines to drive paid traffic

The truth is that organic traffic is not easy to come by because of the hassle of convincing people to visit your website. Notwithstanding, some of the paid traffic providers also promise organic traffic which may serve similar purpose.

Seriously I am confused about the paid and organic traffic I have no knowledge about it but I wish if someone who knows much about it and how it works should at least share with us or mr on this platform to know more about it.

I prefer organic traffic because it can scale through Facebook and Instagram promotion. It's not quite easy to gain organic traffic as it requires constant quality resources, time and content.

I think from the personal experience we have gotten in our business promotion and the awareness we are making ,paid traffic has really paid off for our business,and it has drawn a lot of conversion to our business.

Paid traffic isn't a bad idea especially if you're just starting out and know nothing about traffic generation.
The major thing is you don't dwell on the paid traffic much, you try to have way that would convert those paid traffic to loyal subscribers.

I was actually hoping to see a little explanation on paid traffic and organic traffic, not everyone actually know the meaning or difference between the two. Traffic generated by yourself or naturally as some might call it, can it be classified as organic traffic?

Who wants to pay for traffic if you can get organic traffic. However, you might have to spend money even to build organic traffic. Organic traffic means search traffic. You can get search traffic only when you rank very high on search engines and for that purpose you will have to spend money on SEO

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds