Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer paid traffic or organic traffic for your website/page?

According to my own point of view, I believe paid trafficking is the best and I prefer paid trafficking. As you can see every one need money to sort out some things. If you are working on paid trafficking on your site. It will help you out in some issue

Advertisement Placeholder
I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

What do you think about this matter?

Paid traffic. Paid traffic is any customer that visits your website after you have paid for advertising promotions. Many platforms offer paid traffic services including search engines, social media platforms, and media networks.

I will always prefer organic traffic over-paid traffic anyday, anytime because organic traffic attracts visitors to your site that are mostly going to stay in your website because they came to your website on their own accord and based on their likeness for your website.

Meanwhile paid traffic attracts traffic that are artificial in nature being that they came to your website because they were paid to do so. This kind of traffic are most likely not to stay in your website.

I see that now a days mostly people buy traffic. According to my opinion ,such type of traffic is not good if you are selling a product or if you want to increase interested visitors for your website or page. Because through paid traffic,you ll get only visitors but may be they are not interested to have a deep look in your website/page.
I personally recommend organic traffic ,which can get through social media promotion .

Timing is what determines whether you should go for paid traffic or organic traffic generation in my opinion. If the purpose with which you need the traffic for is very urgent, then it's important to pay for the traffic because it will take time to generate traffic organically.

That's true. If you're selling a product, it's not advisable to buy traffick to your site because you can't tell the kind of audience you're buying. It's better you go for organic trafficking.

I am not in the favor of the paid traffic for the website. I only like the organic traffic for my website or you tube channel that comes with the quality of the contents on your website or Facebook page.

When I am starting out, I will like to try free traffic because of low budget and having to handle other aspects of the business. However, when I have become popular and my website getting the needed traffic, I will work on boosting it by paying for traffic, just to catch with the elites in my type of business. The reason for this is purely tactical and nothing more.

Organic traffic is generated through search engine optimization. You write search-friendly content, it appears in SERPs, users find your page and they click on it. I think Organic traffic is a better choice.

I prefer organic traffic. It is good as you have control over how you will advertise and reach as many people as you want. However, this requires so much effort and time which I may lack and that is why paid traffic comes in. But when I have enough time, I can dedicate it to getting organic traffic.

I would like to draw traffic myself to my site because that is all I can do because I may not have the money to pay for traffic all the time and there should be a time in your website that you don't need to draw people again to view your content, that is the stage a lot of people are trying to reach.
[automerge]1612362255[/automerge]
I would like to draw traffic myself to my site because that is all I can do because I may not have the money to pay for traffic all the time and there should be a time in your website that you don't need to draw people again to view your content, that is the stage a lot of people are trying to reach.
[automerge]1612362257[/automerge]

Organic traffic is used for referring to the visitors that land on your website as a result of unpaid search results. Organic traffic is the counter part of paid traffic, which visitors of you website are generated by paid advertisement. Visitors who are considered organic find your website after using a search engine like Google or Yahoo, in other words they are reffered from other sites.

Usually, begginers use organic traffic to grow their business. It will take much efforts and marketing strategies.
But the persons who can invest, usually go for paid traffic. Paid traffic also needs efforts. But it demands less efforts instead of organic traffic.

Here is where you consider durability of your traffic and it also depends on what you are selling at a particular time.
Organic traffic last over the years because it was built over trust, it keeps the site running when the dust of paid traffic has settled.

Organic traffic is good but to get organic it difficult its required affort. todays people mind paid traffic has important, through this any one easily increased traffic on website or page. Paid traffic give website people attention..

Paid traffic is more costly but when done correctly, it results in immediate visibility, and this visibility (targeted impressions) results in clicks, which equals faster valuable traffic.
While traffic coming from SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is free, he most obvious benefit of organic search traffic is a cost advantage which is best for an old website.
So if your website is a new one, paid traffic is best for it.

• Free people search results
Organized traffic would have been better but it is quite hard to come by. Many people have opted for paid traffic. To me, they both serve the same purpose.

when it depends onwhat I want to achieve on the websites or YouTube channel.
If I'll need a lot of traffic urgently then I think I will go for paid. traffic what if I want to grow
my Website or Channel gradually tell I will go for organic traffic so it all depends on your current preference.

You can run both at the same time using social media platform like facebook instagram, tiktok but I preferred organic traffic cause using organic traffic will be giving you continuously traffic till eternity than paid traffic which will be once and for all.

If you can get organic traffic, who would consider spending money on traffic. sadly, for a lot of publishers getting organic traffic becomes almost impossible because they cannot rank well on search engines because they do not do proper SEO on their site. In that case, search engine marketing can be a good option for paid traffic.

I think both organic search and paid ads are highly beneficial to any business seeking to generate valuable traffic, but there are quite a few differences between them. Where SEO has some incomparable benefits, PPC ads have some qualities that SEO doesn’t offer, and vice versa. Here are a few factors to consider when determining where your business should invest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds