Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer making money online?

I like to earn money online it is quite comfortable and flexible, but I also like to earn money offline, I believe that a person should have several sources of income, and should always consider expanding their sources of income on the internet if they have the opportunity .

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally i do enjoy making money online though, since i can be at anywhere and also at anytime and easily make money online with ease. At the same time i would also want to have a way to make money offline as well. I prefer earning both online and offline cause i do not want to rely on a single source of income.

I do, but mainly because I don't like working with people. I prefer to work from the comfort of my own home, as it's more comforting to me. I don't like dealing with people for the most part, so in an office job I have too much anxiety and stress.

I do, but mainly because I don't like working with people. I prefer to work from the comfort of my own home, as it's more comforting to me. I don't like dealing with people for the most part, so in an office job I have too much anxiety and stress.
There is nothing wrong working with people and as such I think that if your passion is for you to work online you can continue with that,if you learn very well at the end you will reap the benefits

Actually I dont prefer working or making money online but I just love it due to some reasons which make it easier compared to working offline.

Working offline is also a priority and I enjoyed working offline due to it security in terms of properties or investment.

If I am to choose between making money online and offline, and the money made is the same then I will choose making money online. Due to the advantages it has I prefer it to working offline.

What about you? Between making money online and offline which one do you actually prefer?

As for me, I will always tell you that it is always better for you to be able to make money both online and offline because it improves your chances of making more money so that you can be able to afford a lot of things that one source of income cannot be able to provide for you.

Many people usually like making money online as it helps them to take care of their needs. Depending on only one source of income is never enough. So making out time to work online gives extra money to solve pressing needs..

Actually I dont prefer working or making money online but I just love it due to some reasons which make it easier compared to working offline.

Working offline is also a priority and I enjoyed working offline due to it security in terms of properties or investment.

The purpose which most people are working online for is to always find another source of income that is going to add to what they make working offline jobs. Wherever they are able to secure online jobs that they will enjoy doing, they will not even find it challenging in a way that is going to be stressful for them. So, they are simply doing what they like and making money out of it.

Everyone likes to make some extra money and that is what online business brings. It does not stop you from pursuing your career. The good thing about them is that you can always manage your time appropriately...

Everyone likes to make some extra money and that is what online business brings. It does not stop you from pursuing your career. The good thing about them is that you can always manage your time appropriately...

There are people who are actually working online on full-time basis but this can only be decided for them because of the nature of job they are doing online that is most likely paying them enough they need to be able to take care of their responsibilities.

Most people who are combining working online and offline are usually having a challenge of making enough money they needed from working in only one sector.

There are people who are actually working online on full-time basis but this can only be decided for them because of the nature of job they are doing online that is most likely paying them enough they need to be able to take care of their responsibilities.

Most people who are combining working online and offline are usually having a challenge of making enough money they needed from working in only one sector.
It could be difficult and also very challenging to be able to manage both online and offline businesses. Most people in this group also find themselves in the situation. Your ability to manage your time would determine how much you could earn..

If I am to choose between making money online and offline, and the money made is the same then I will choose making money online. Due to the advantages it has I prefer it to working offline.

What about you? Between making money online and offline which one do you actually prefer?
Yeah making money online comes with ease but that can be said of offline the only difference is that I think with offline you have more assurance of the money coming in at a particular time

It could be difficult and also very challenging to be able to manage both online and offline businesses. Most people in this group also find themselves in the situation. Your ability to manage your time would determine how much you could earn..

Time management is very important when it comes to being able to work online because that is the only way you can be able to schedule the things that you need to do in order for you to cover up with the job that you need to do online after doing the ones that were supposed to do offline.

Yeah making money online comes with ease but that can be said of offline the only difference is that I think with offline you have more assurance of the money coming in at a particular time

There is always uncertainty when it comes to being able to make online especially if you are not yet to the level of being a pro when it comes to working online and that is the reason why people are always encouraged to make sure that they have a stable means of making money offline. This is so that they will not find themselves in a situation whereby they are left with nothing if they are dependent on making money online only.

It is not very good to depend solely on online business. It might lead to fatigue or other body sickness. Sitting in front of the computer all day could not be too healthy for our health and body systems....

I like to earn money online it is quite comfortable and flexible, but I also like to earn money offline, I believe that a person should have several sources of income, and should always consider expanding their sources of income on the internet if they have the opportunity .

Well, both the sources of making money are quite good. However, it all depends on personal tastes. I would always like to make money online due to many reasons. I can make money while travelling as well if i work online. This is also one of the main reasons why I prefer making money online.

It is not very good to depend solely on online business. It might lead to fatigue or other body sickness. Sitting in front of the computer all day could not be too healthy for our health and body systems....

The truth is that there are some offline jobs that still gets you to sit in an office and in front of a computer for hours every day. The most important thing is for you to find a way to work and take breaks every now and then, so that you don't put yourself at risk of too much exposure to the computer screen.

The truth is that there are some offline jobs that still gets you to sit in an office and in front of a computer for hours every day. The most important thing is for you to find a way to work and take breaks every now and then, so that you don't put yourself at risk of too much exposure to the computer screen.
You are very correct, people should always take break between task to reduce stress and fatigue.
Most people who sit for long hours usually experience backache and other related sicknesses. One should factor their time appropriately...

You are very correct, people should always take break between task to reduce stress and fatigue.
Most people who sit for long hours usually experience backache and other related sicknesses. One should factor their time appropriately...

It's something that's very common with any kind of job that makes you sit down for hours and online freelancer jobs have made it very perfect at it. I can't think of any job you're going to be doing online that doesn't have you sitting down. You may decide to stand up for sometime but you're still going get yourself back in the chair.

Making money online is good if you know how to navigate. It enable people to earn money passively. Online business does not prevent anyone from carrying out their daily business routine. The beauty is that you can do them at anytime...

I prefer to make money online and I am forever thankful that I am able to do this as a job and an income. Due to my having anxiety, suffering from depression and also having health issues such as acute migraines and suffering from fibromyalgia, I find working from home allows me to stay stress-free, work to my own hours and around my health issues and my family as well.

Some people, may prefer to work offline and some may prefer to work online, everyone is different and it always depends on your situation at the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds