Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

That's what am also unto,in learning for future purposes and to use the knowledge to generate incomes.

Advertisement Placeholder
The key to earn full time online is to develop passive income. If you can manage to earn passively, you can earn without working every day. You can try hands on blogging, vlogging, book publishing, etc.

You're right, if we can lay our hands on passive income online we can earn reasonably without over working our body. I love blogging and vlogging, but prefer blogging more. Cos its not all that expensive like vlogging to start it up.

Die to covid, colleges in my place have shut down (including mine) and I am free for the 2 weeks, I will start working full time

Keep working online for this period that your government have put restrictions on movement based on the inflow of covid19. Covid19 effect isn't much in my country, normal activities have resumed.

Keep working online for this period that your government have put restrictions on movement based on the inflow of covid19. Covid19 effect isn't much in my country, normal activities have resumed.
Where are you from?
In my country, different variations of viruses have been discovered and Covid is getting bigger an bigger.

No i dont think so, tho i love online jobs and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon but i dont plan on going full time and making it my online source of income. Once am able to raise up something reasonable, i want to also start up an offline business as well and at the same time keep on doing my offline jobs.

Quitting an offline job for something as unstable as Online gigs is not a wise decision at all and people should avoid doing that seriously.
Sure, it isn't all that wise no matter the pay rate of online gig. Even the owners of the online gig makes it a stable one for all, which is open remotely.

If I am opportune to earn money online full time , I will surely go for it because it is less stressful compared to offline job and it also give one full control of his working hours .

Diversity is better. But earning full time online isn't a bad idea too. At least that was what was trending dunring the pandemic period

If it is going to be profitable and also reliable I'll be very much interested in working online full-time because I understand that it is one of the greatest passion I would like to achieve. But most online work are reliable to hope on

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??
Theirs nothing impossible , though I am into earning offline and online but currently my offline activities has been paying me more than my online activities but if my online activities can pay me 10times my offline, I will rather leave my offline business for my wife to manage.

Actually, the covid - 19 pandemic really affected so many things. Many people lost their jobs. Some resorted to online earnings. I still have my offline job, but if I see any genuine paying online job, I may go full time, if not, they will remain part-time for now.

I don’t think anybody will prefer offline to online if your online work can actually provide you enough money compare to what you’re getting offline.I can go offline full time

I never plan to earn online for full time. I joined online during the pandemic as a result of the lockdown. And up till now, I consider it as my side attraction and not really a full time work.

Sure. I don't only plan earning fulltime online, I earn my living at the moment fulltime online. So, yes I plan earning full time online

I do not plan to go into full-time online because I just believe that online business might not be reliable,if I have an opportunity to make something good on the internet i will invested in offline business and make profit from both of them at the same time.

I certainly do plan to earn a full-time income online because I hate offline jobs. There is no real scope of offline jobs in the place where I reside because the salaries are just too low and the expenses are very high. It is much better to trade crypto or make a site to generate residual money online.

I have that plan of earning full time from doing online work but it doesn't work that way. There was a time that I was working for 8 hours and sometimes more in a day to earn just $100 in a month. That's not even half of the minimum wage here. If would work as a janitor or messenger then I would be earning at least $250 in a month.

Actually I can't say anything about this now we all don't know what might happen later in the future things might later become easier or harder and it might be negative or positive to earnings to make a living.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds