Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??
Yes, sure i do. Currently, i would say i earn 80% online. I plan to invest in upgrading my online platform to allow me to employ people to help me manage and do the tasks. That way, i will spend less time online myself and concentrate on some offline projects that am currently doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not only did I plan on earning online full time all along, I have been doing that for quite a while now and making it real good as was planned and intended to happen for me at the moment

As for now I am happy making $20-$30 per month by working online. I have no intention for working full-time online. I don't think I can do that.

I intend to work online and this is as a result of the fact that I want to be free from offline employer. But to do this I need to learn high income skill and that is what I'm doing now

The best job one can get is to get an online job. Working online full-time gives you the freedom to do whatever it is that you wish to do which you cannot get from an offline jobs.
As for me I do not plan on earning money online full time but if I definitely find a business online or a job online that I can be doing that will guarantee that I have been making up to about $500 a month then I will definitely go for some kind of a business or a job as a full-time business.

As for me I do not plan on earning money online full time but if I definitely find a business online or a job online that I can be doing that will guarantee that I have been making up to about $500 a month then I will definitely go for some kind of a business or a job as a full-time business.
There are people and online businesses that you can make more than $500 in a week. If you have a good skill, you will love to resign from your offline job and make online job a full-time job.

There are people and online businesses that you can make more than $500 in a week. If you have a good skill, you will love to resign from your offline job and make online job a full-time job.
Please you will do me well by introducing me to such kind of a platform where Bob can be making that $500 per month and if I am able to get some kind of a plan for me I will definitely resign from my job offline to be working online full-time.

If I am able to find earning of money completely online as lucrative and would afford me time then I will definitely explore it and try to make it permanent.

My main problem is not the Covid-19 pandemic. I have been searching for money making websites for a long time and this was way before Covid-19 pandemic. The main problem is that we do not have many opportunities and I believe we really need to create more online job opportunities for people who do not have skills and this is the only way we can deal with unemployement.

No,I don't intend to work online full time to earn money, but rather to earn online as a side hustle to complement my offline business.
Yes I plan and in full-time and mine if I really find some food and a lucrative business to invest online I don't want my business because they are less stressful.

My main problem is not the Covid-19 pandemic. I have been searching for money making websites for a long time and this was way before Covid-19 pandemic. The main problem is that we do not have many opportunities and I believe we really need to create more online job opportunities for people who do not have skills and this is the only way we can deal with unemployement.
That was also my objective before that I thought online freelancing can be the answer to unemployment. The minimum wage here is $10 per day and it is not achievable when working online. That clearly means I cannot replace offline work with online work.

I'm planning to earn full-time online, but that needs more time to materialize for me due to offline tasks. I need to set my business high to stand before thinking about full-time work online.

That was also my objective before that I thought online freelancing can be the answer to unemployment. The minimum wage here is $10 per day and it is not achievable when working online. That clearly means I cannot replace offline work with online work.

This has also been the situation in my country. Online work cannot take place of offline jobs because online jobs do not pay that good in my country either. The problem gets worse because even in offline jobs, people are hardly offered $100 a month in my country.

Yes, but with a combination of high paying remote jobs and stuffs like bizdustry, cashtimeforum and the likes. By these one can make a very easy living.

Do you plann full time earning online well as for me I don't plan my full time earning online because I am a student I use to plan my time according to how it's going to be useful to me

I'm planning to earn full-time online, but that needs more time to materialize for me due to offline tasks. I need to set my business high to stand before thinking about full-time work online.
The main issue in working online is the minimal earnings. You cannot live on the online earnings even if you are alone in your home. My online earnings can only buy me a snack, just one sandwich for the day's earnings. Where do you go if you have no offline work?

I have my permanent offline job and do not intend to leave it, although working online has helped me considerably I cannot commit to working full time. What I will do is continue to work at both on a part-time basis each.
I also have my permanent offline job thats fetching me more than I am seeing online , so until a see a better offer online that will surpass what i am earning offline, I will rather stick with offline job.

Yes, earning full time only can be sweet but at times very demanding because a lot of dedication and time will be needed.
But combining been the offline and online works gives rest of mind

Of course, it is the wishes and expectation of everybody to make money in a stress free method. People have been finding this unachievable until when internet come. So internet has make it possible now.
Yes of course. You will not commute anymore to other places to work. You will just work at home and be with your children. You will not be shouted by a boss.

I also have my permanent offline job thats fetching me more than I am seeing online , so until a see a better offer online that will surpass what i am earning offline, I will rather stick with offline job.
Very well, and if you have better earnings of course you should not quit. I plan to fully comply with my offline work, and dedicate myself online as much as I can. For now I have the sites that for no reason I will leave, and Bizdustry is the main one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds