Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??

Advertisement Placeholder
No at all, for now what I'm earning online is not substantial for me but I'm looking for ways to increase my earnings, maybe when I do I can consider this

I am not planning on working online full time. This is because what I earn online is a small amount that cannot sustain. So I will need an offline husstle to pay my bills and cover other expenses. I can only consider working full time online if the pay is good enough to sustain me.

I don't have any intention of earning full time online. I started working online when I was laid off from my part time job. If I get my job back, I may not be able to work online again.

I am already working online full time and making full time income by working online. However, this did not happen easily.

I don't think I could ever earn a living online full time mainly because it would drive me insane sitting in front of a computer for that long. It would have to be some kind of passive income where I could just let it happen without tending to it. I could never have taken on a job in the real world in IT because I have a short concentration span (or so I'm told!)

Since the value of USD is higher here, online income translates as a better pay here. I can also work for a lower fees because of cheaper living cost.

In order to make a full time income, I need to generate at least $400 per month. This is really big amount in my home country. I receive $200 monthly allowance from parents that can pay my tuition fees, boarding charges an food expenses. I need to generate the double amount to live comfortably.

I have my permanent offline job and do not intend to leave it, although working online has helped me considerably I cannot commit to working full time. What I will do is continue to work at both on a part-time basis each.

Okay, earning part time online or during your work free time is essential too. Since some online gigs is done remotely, and at our own schedule. Meaning we can do the online gigs when we feel ready for it.

That's right, but the point is that I don't intend to abandon my offline work, but I take advantage of my free time to fulfill my online earning sites. As both are of utmost importance to me, I dedicate the necessary time to them.

I work full time online, I am making full time income working online (based on my country's standard income), however, I do not suggest anyone to work online full time as long as they are able to get offline jobs. It is ready difficult to build online income, and it might take a lot of time.

Good, you shouldn't drop your offline gig when you're not sure of your online earnings. Sometimes online earnings isn't stable, you earn high sometimes and other time you earn so low. Since most of the online gigs is done remotely, and at your own schedule, you can just take it as your part time gig to make up your offline earnings.

I am learning some skills that would enable me work online, but I do not think I have plans of doing it full time. I am studying to become a medical personnel and I would be doing this offline as it is something I have passion for

That's exactly what I do, I can be working online and because of some unexpected situation, I can run out of internet access which happens a lot of times, like profit sites can close down, etc. There are many situations that can happen online, but I'm not going to quit my job and I like it.

You shouldn't quit your job offline for any online gig that isn't stable young girl. You can only take online jobs as your part time type.

Well earning online is just part time for me and not thinking of taking it full time, it's just to makes end meet for now, but it's been helpful no doubt and really informative too

It is a fact, just as you describe it, half time online and the other half time offline, I will fulfill both with dedication in each one.

My nature of person can't go full-time to earning online, i prefer to combine both online and offline means of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds