Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Need To Have A Degree In Finance?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
This is one of the most commonly discussed topics. There are many people who have a degree in finance and they are considered much better when it comes to managing money and other financial matters in a business. I think that this is why many companies seek professionals who hold degrees. So, do you really need a degree in order to manage your financial conditions? What do you have to say?

Advertisement Placeholder
From my perspective I do not think owning a financial degree makes you better at managing finances but how you where brought up is even more important in managing your finances than a degree

From my perspective I do not think owning a financial degree makes you better at managing finances but how you where brought up is even more important in managing your finances than a degree

I think that holding a degree in finance could help you. A degree holder may have much more knowledge about financial matters because he has studied the theory.

Not at all, I strongly know that having a degree in finance is of little to no effect to making your finances work.
The richest man in the world has no college degree even though he was self taught.

For me i don't really think that it is important having a degree in finance, because most people that are rich today not all that have degree before making money, but I don't say that having degree is wrong.

For my personal finance, I don't need to have a degree in finance so as to manage it well. I can do it with the knowledge I have, my own creativity and the tips I learn from reading articles, books and watching videos. For business, I may have to hire a financial manager. Especially of the business is big, but small businesses are more manageable.

I would not acquire a degree in finance. This is because I must not have a degree before I would be capable of effectively managing my finance. All I need is knowledge and it can be acquired without going to college.

It depends on your level of finance though and another factor is if you can pay for it. A global company needs a professional to handle their finance cause they mostly deal with millions, so to avoid mistakes, a professional is needed.

I would not acquire a degree in finance. This is because I must not have a degree before I would be capable of effectively managing my finance. All I need is knowledge and it can be acquired without going to college.

I think that people who have a degree in finance could have advantage over those people who may not have a degree. People who have degree may understand concepts in a much better way.

That is right. There are so many resources in the internet to learn about personal finance. You just need to explore them and there is so much you can learn. You could watch videos, read texts or listen to audio, whichever works fine for you.

Is not always necessary. It is possible to work in the financial industry without having a degree. Many jobs in finance require specialized knowledge and skills, which can be acquired through experience, self-study, or professional certifications.having a degree in finance may increase your chances of getting a job or a promotion, but it is not always necessary.

It'll certainly help you go a lot further if you do have a degree in finance. I mean, if you're hiring someone for a job, and one of them has a degree, but some unknown who doesn't comes in, who do you think would get the job?

It really comes down to how you make it in the business. If you can succeed somehow without a degree in the world of Finance, then props to you, but you're not going to go very far with limited knowledge on finance.

Having a degree in finance is an additional qualities but it's not a guarantee to be successful in business. there are alot of degree holders in finances but can not run a successful business.

Having a degree in finance will no doubt help in managing money, but it's not necessary. There are many people who don't have degree in finance but are doing well in managing both their personal and business money.

Having a degree in finance will no doubt help in managing money, but it's not necessary. There are many people who don't have degree in finance but are doing well in managing both their personal and business money.
That is right. It is beneficial but not necessary. There are so many resources to learn about personal finance without having to sit in class for four years. So you can easily learn personal and business financial management if you explore those resources.

Is not always necessary. It is possible to work in the financial industry without having a degree. Many jobs in finance require specialized knowledge and skills, which can be acquired through experience, self-study, or professional certifications.having a degree in finance may increase your chances of getting a job or a promotion, but it is not always necessary.

Well, we must also accept the fact that there are many businesses that require a person who holds a specific kind of degree. This is something quite common and people usually have to apply for jobs where their degrees are valued.

Well, we must also accept the fact that there are many businesses that require a person who holds a specific kind of degree. This is something quite common and people usually have to apply for jobs where their degrees are valued.
Employers can be more confident in their hiring decision when a person has the proper credentials and experience. On the other hand, some jobs do not require a particular degree. There may be a few exceptions, but in many cases, employers may be looking for someone who has the right personality traits, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn and adapt. Ultimately, having the right degree can be an advantage, but it is not always a requirement.(y)

I manage all my finances at the moment and I don't have a degree in finance at all. I don't think people need a degree in finance to be able to deal with their own finances at all but when it comes to something like a business and being able to work within finance with a business, a degree would more than likely be needed and should be expected with it being a business. It really depends on the business. I do know that some people will look at your skills such as money management from home or even your skills with managing your own finances and will hire based on that if you can prove that you are up to scratch at being able to work with finances professionally.

Yeah, right. When it comes to business financial management, it is best to hire someone who has a degree. They are more equipped with managing huge amount of money. But for personal finance, you can do it yourself.

Yeah, right. When it comes to business financial management, it is best to hire someone who has a degree. They are more equipped with managing huge amount of money. But for personal finance, you can do it yourself.

This is because they have studied the theory and this is the main reason why they have more knowledge and they are more likely to be more talented as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds