Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like working overtime?

Credits
There are some people who are very comfortable with working overtime whenever there's a need for someone to do so at their workplaces. As long as they get paid, they wouldn't mind doing it over and over again.

How often does your company or boss ask you to work overtime? Is it something you like getting into or you normally decline the offer?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some people who are very comfortable with working overtime whenever there's a need for someone to do so at their workplaces. As long as they get paid, they wouldn't mind doing it over and over again.

How often does your company or boss ask you to work overtime? Is it something you like getting into or you normally decline the offer?

I would have no problem when it comes to working overtime. This is because I may need money and if I have the right amount of energy to do so, then I may consider working more. This may also depend a lot on the nature of the job as well.

I like working overtime as much as I'm paid for it. Overtime is fine because it means I usually get double pay, or at least I should. When that overtime hits in, you bet I'm going to capitalize on it.

But it does depend on the job. Sometimes overtime isn't worth it depending on the work you have to do.

I would have no problem when it comes to working overtime. This is because I may need money and if I have the right amount of energy to do so, then I may consider working more. This may also depend a lot on the nature of the job as well.

I believe that it is the money consideration that is going to make a lot of people to be interested in working overtime but personally for me, it's something that I would hardly be interested in getting into unless the money that I'm being paid for working overtime is bigger than what I am being paid in ordinary time.

I believe that it is the money consideration that is going to make a lot of people to be interested in working overtime but personally for me, it's something that I would hardly be interested in getting into unless the money that I'm being paid for working overtime is bigger than what I am being paid in ordinary time.

I think that earning money is the main reason why people might be interested in doing overtime in the first place. This is why it is very important to understand this thing. Doing overtime depends largely on the nature of job and the company you are associated with.

I like working more, or overtime to be precise, as long as I also receive additional income. If I do not receive payment for overtime work, I do not do over time and I don't like doing overtime for free. I am a guy who likes working more as long as payment is better. I believe you should work more until your body can take the hard work.

There are many people who do overtime. However, doing overtime in an excessive manner might impact the job itself. If you do a lot of overtime, then you may get stressed and you may not have the desire to work the next day. This is important thing to be considered.

Working overtime with more pay is always welcomed with me. If I can be able to do the work and get paid more, I will take the opportunity because what am I going to stay at home to do what there's an opportunity to make more money? I've heard some jobs put their workers through working overtime because they are short staffed without paying them more. I won't agree to that kind of working arrangement.

If the overtime would mean that I get extra credit for it then I would surely have time for it from time to time. But if that's not the case then I better invest my time in some other side hustle to boost my earning potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds