Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like using headsets to play games?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I don't like playing my games outloud because I know some people are not interested in playing games like my mother and sister for example. I don't like disturbing others with my games and it's why I use headset (both wireless and wired) to play my games.

I do enjoy playing video games with a headset, yes but with me having children in the home, it's not always possible to do so as I need to keep an ear out for what they are getting up to. When I am able to though I do find that using a headset to play games is a whole different experience and it really does help a lot especially in games such as Fortnite with their 3D sounds.

I enjoy playing my video games with headsets. This is because it makes it possible for me to me soaked well in the game's audio and conversation. It's why I wonder how some people play games with no audio.

I don't have any problems playing video games with or without my gaming headset. There's no one living with me and I usually play my games in the night when everywhere is peaceful and quiet.

On my PC when I play video games I always have headphones/headset on. If console I don't use a headset/headphone.

I don't, considering when my room is concealed, the audio isn't that loud.
My friend had his room padded with acoustic sound proof just to prevent any kind of noise coming out from his room. Although, he's a very mischievous fellow. It's why he doesn't want anyone to hear what goes on in his room.

For a better gaming experience, many players opt for headsets. They let you hear the game's audio in crisp stereo, and some even come with a microphone, so you can chat with other players online. A headset can help players tune out the world around them and concentrate on the game at hand.
In addition, many modern headsets have noise-cancellation technology that can significantly lower outside noise levels, enhancing the overall immersion of the user's gaming session. The microphone and/or speaker volume on some headsets can be adjusted or muted without interrupting gameplay.
When used for long periods of time, headsets can become irritating and uncomfortable. Many companies have responded by including cushioned ear cups and headbands.
The benefits of using a headset while gaming include improved audio quality and the ability to talk to other players

Used to have a headset (no mic) for when I shared a space with other people but these days it's just the two of us and I don't usually bother because if we're both gaming, we're both playing the same game with the same audio going on, and probably one of us will have a playlist going.

Reactions: Mjc
Used to have a headset (no mic) for when I shared a space with other people but these days it's just the two of us and I don't usually bother because if we're both gaming, we're both playing the same game with the same audio going on, and probably one of us will have a playlist going.
Once there's no one going to nag at you for playing your video game's out loud, there's no need to worry about headset unless it's something you love to play it. I creating a new playlist for my 2023 gaming and I should be done with it before February ending.

I always play with a headset. Better audio is mainly the reason.
It's why I love playing with headset too aside from not having to worry about the game's noise being a distraction to others.

You get to hear the game's audio more sound and clear without any interferences.

When I'm home alone I play with speakers on if I'm not chatting with anyone, because I love the surround sound! If my husband is home, or if I'm chatting on Discord I use my headset because it helps me feel better immersed, plus it doesn't bother anyone.

I have never really gotten use to having a headset on.
I use to have a one earpiece headset on console, so I could still hear around me. Having a set of headphones that essentially make me deaf to the outside world makes me slightly uncomfortable after a little while xD

I have never really gotten use to having a headset on.
I use to have a one earpiece headset on console, so I could still hear around me. Having a set of headphones that essentially make me deaf to the outside world makes me slightly uncomfortable after a little while xD
I completely get that, sometimes I play with one piece of the headset just off of my ear and behind my ear for that reason!

Yes! Using headsets is really important while playing games since they give the best experience. You can hear your enemy and make out where they might come from even before they appear so you can be always ready to take on them. Even if you game in an offline one, still I feel headphones take the experience to the next level which speakers cant.

I always use my headset while gaming, in fact, I always wear them on my desktop 100% most of the time anyway ;) No other way to get sounds. I use headset that's worth £180 from Astro with the gaming needs and sounds needs ;) nice for playing music. Gets plugged into a GoXLR system with a XLR mic ;)

Yes, I like using a headset to play games.
I don't always use a headset though as I speak to my mum or my brothers while I'm gaming.
If I'm the first one awake in the morning though, I will use my headset.

I use a headset when playing PS5 so I can hear foot steps better (MW things lol). I only use the mic if I’m chatting with friends, otherwise its muted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor