Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some couples of my friends who have been earning online for some period of time now and I have been really impressed of there performance and effort towards earnings online.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, you mean you continued to search for some other Hyip sites? Or are you talking about some other kind of online money making platform. I would advise you to stay away from Hyips because they shall scam you.
I meant that after I was scammed on hyip platforms, I continued searching for real ways of making money online. I also watched a lot of YouTube videos that helped me.

The truth is that offline jobs cannot give you the comfort in which online jobs give you. Working at your own pace and at your own time is one of the major things that makes working online very unique.
Similarly, not everyone has find success in online job

it was actually online that I met people who are making money online and I was able to learn some certain things from them. Personally I've been interested in making money online for a long time.
That's the experience of many people. We only know those who are working online on forum and social media. Of the recent, I know some guys who are into Affliate marketing in my area. I was very happy when I heard about it.

That's the experience of many people. We only know those who are working online on forum and social media. Of the recent, I know some guys who are into Affliate marketing in my area. I was very happy when I heard about it.
I think the number of people who are venturing into affiliate marketing is increasing on daily basis. In my place of residence, i just discovered someone who is an affiliate marketer.

Well individuals had different feelings for each other and I believe my way of feelings can not be the same with others. I am impressed actually but some may not be with me.

The truth is that offline jobs cannot give you the comfort in which online jobs give you. Working at your own pace and at your own time is one of the major things that makes working online very unique.
Similarly, not everyone has find success in online job
This is simply the truth. offline jobs may not be able to give you the comfort online jobs gives. When you are working online you will stay at the comfort of your home and make your money without any disturbance but the same cannot be said for offline businesses.

Actually I am really impressed when someone told me that he is working online because am also doing same and I know what advantages people make while working online.

of course there are countries where online money making is not popular. I think countries like that and the kind of people that have a lot of offline jobs.
Yes I know alot of people that are working online and i got inspired by them as well that's why I'm here too. Because they inspired me alot to earn from online that is much more good then working offline under someone.

Yes I know alot of people that are working online and i got inspired by them as well that's why I'm here too. Because they inspired me alot to earn from online that is much more good then working offline under someone.
Yeah, when you come across people who are making full-time income on the internet you'll be very much motivated. One of the major things that made me to work online is because I was able to meet those making money already.

I don't have any problem with people working provided you are working and earning legitimately cause that's what matters. I'll be so impressed if you are working in a legitimate way.

I don't have any problem with people working provided you are working and earning legitimately cause that's what matters. I'll be so impressed if you are working in a legitimate way.
working legitimately is not even the problem because there are several legitimate platforms people can work on and make some money. There are also several legitimate businesses online.

working legitimately is not even the problem because there are several legitimate platforms people can work on and make some money. There are also several legitimate businesses online.
There are certain things that I look out for whenever I want to work on any platform. Firstly, I consider the legitimacy of the platform. Secondly, i look vividly into the payment system. Thirdly, I also check their payment rate because it must be something favorable.

There are certain things that I look out for whenever I want to work on any platform. Firstly, I consider the legitimacy of the platform. Secondly, i look vividly into the payment system. Thirdly, I also check their payment rate because it must be something favorable.
the legitimacy of the platform should be the first thing to look at that is actually very true. it does not make sense for you to work and you will not be able to get paid because of the payment system, so looking at that is also important.

There may be legitimate way to make money online but some of them are quite difficult . I've come across several platforms on the internet that up till now I don't even understand how those platforms operate.

the legitimacy of the platform should be the first thing to look at that is actually very true. it does not make sense for you to work and you will not be able to get paid because of the payment system, so looking at that is also important.
We have heard of different pathetic stories in the past, where people would work effortlessly on a particular platform and will end up not being paid in the end. This is obviously one of the reasons why you need to do thorough investigations on the aforementioned things above.

There may be legitimate way to make money online but some of them are quite difficult . I've come across several platforms on the internet that up till now I don't even understand how those platforms operate.
If you don't understand something on how to make money online you need to try as much as possible to connect with people who are making money from such platform. In forex trading there is a platform called forexfactory.

If you don't understand something on how to make money online you need to try as much as possible to connect with people who are making money from such platform. In forex trading there is a platform called forexfactory.
It is not only about forex and sometimes people I know have the skills are not always interested to help people in this area. They only focus on making money for themselves alone.

Well I have actually couple of people I admire and would want to one day be like them.
I am passionate about forex trading to the extent I am becoming a profitable trader.
Those models were a couple of forex traders.

Well I have actually couple of people I admire and would want to one day be like them.
I am passionate about forex trading to the extent I am becoming a profitable trader.
Those models were a couple of forex traders.
It is very impressive that there are people who inspired you online. In sooth, it will keep pushing you to do more so that you can be successful just like the way they've been so successful online. You can also learn from them, which is a great advantage for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds