Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know any legit youtubers who upload legit content about how to make money online?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I know only one youtuber who I can trust on and his name is "Vinsane" he is checking applications and websites and if they don't pay him he is counting them as scamming, but if they do pay him he is calling them legit. Thanks to him I've received around 11$ dollars by only using his recommended applications and websites. So what about you do you know any trustful youtubers?

Advertisement Placeholder
Although I don't know any YouTuber that post legit ways of earning money online, will try the vinsane and see how it works and find out more on legit paying sites, this will help a long way.

Get a couple of verified YouTube channel operators that are doing pretty well and I know of one man called Hassan. He is one of the best in the affiliate marketing niche.

I know only one youtuber who I can trust on and his name is "Vinsane" he is checking applications and websites and if they don't pay him he is counting them as scamming, but if they do pay him he is calling them legit. Thanks to him I've received around 11$ dollars by only using his recommended applications and websites. So what about you do you know any trustful youtubers?
Legit youtuber did a review of bizdustry! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwgBR8MQ0M&ab_channel=PaidFromSurveys

I know a hand full of YouTubers that post legit contents but usually exaggerate the amount of money you can actually earn from such sites, if you are looking for a really good way to earn some money online I will suggest you go into affiliate marketing, and I can recommend a really good course called the SEDP affiliate marketing program that would teach you everything you need to know about how you can start making money online through affiliate marketing.

I do not know anyone who is a YouTuber who usually post legit content on how to get a site to earn money online, most of the YouTubers now are after money themselves, so the just post videos that will drop people's attention even if it is a scam video.

I don't have an idea of any of them. I don't even deal with YouTube in that way because I understand most of the people that are posting content on YouTube are just interested to attract the attention of people without having anything to offer.

Bizdustry, make money buddy and zootila the channels that I usually go to whenever I am looking for how I can be able to make money online because they have a lot of resources that can be able to help.

The problem is that a lot of them will not reveal the real secrets that they are using to make money and this is why I do not even waste my time watching their videos on how to make money online.

The problem is that a lot of them will not reveal the real secrets that they are using to make money and this is why I do not even waste my time watching their videos on how to make money online.
This is exactly what I have been observing, I don't have that time for YouTube in terms of looking for legit business opportunity , I only use it for entertainment. I know you won't get a genuine YouTuber that is ready to release tangible information.

I have seen a lot of them and I have never been able to trust them 100%.

I feel like a lot of them get paid to promote certain things and sites and that kind of puts them in a gray area.

Although I don't know any YouTuber that post legit ways of earning money online, will try the vinsane and see how it works and find out more on legit paying sites, this will help a long way.
If you keep searching for ways to Make money online , most especially on YouTube , you will get one or two legitimate YouTube channel that gives the truth about how to Make money online.

There are a couple of legit YouTube that you can be able to meet that are posting content ranging from how you can be able to make money online and how to build your income.

I don't really know about any YouTube that post legit content but is really good to do research in order to know the right one, because research is really good so that you will know the legit one.

There is a lot of fraud on the Internet and in the popular Youtube video hosting. There are many videos about making money on the Internet, but 90% of them are scams. For example, they posted a video about "How to earn $ 50 a day" and show some kind of incomprehensible site. As a result, you will not learn anything useful from the video, but the Author of this video earned $ 5 from every 1000 views. This is how YouTubers will shoot videos and tell tales about easy money! get 7000 views for example and earn $35. I think that the PaidFromSurveys channel is the only one that does reviews of real ways to make money.

To get a Youtube channel is not really a problem, the problem right now is to get the legit Youtube channel that you can being earning from there because you will need more of people.

Thanks for this update. I'm going right away to check him out. I don't usually have a specific YouTuber I follow, I just search a particular headings on YouTube and watch the most viewed content

It is very hard to see a YouTuber who teaches legitimate ways of making money online. Majority of them are always interested in getting your views and therefore telling people that scam platforms are paying. there are only a few of them I know that it is legitimate ways of making money like affiliate marketing and so many of them.

It's easy to get that , all you need to just do is to concentrate on verified YouTube channels which talks on that. I t unlikely to get fake information from verified account

Bro, the best thing is to purchase a course on this topic because you'll rarely find free information about making money via YouTube content and even when you do, you'll spend a lot of resources and make lots of errors along the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds