Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is not the service to given to just anyone. I manage my own money myself because I believe that I'm financially matured enough to do that. Every bit of what I'm earning and spending I have them registered in my brain and sometimes put them down on paper.

This reminds me of Manny Pacquiao. When he started earning good money from winning the boxing bouts, he hired a business manager, not 1 but several. The panel of managers helped him choose what business to start and also how to handle his money properly. Now I believe that Pacquiao is in the top 10 richest in our country. Thanks to his business managers.

It's a wise decision to actually have professionals help you with your finance, most people do not really know that handling money themselves can lead to mishandling as you can always get tempted to spend.

I don't hire anyone my money I think I am mature enough to handle my money by myself in my business, is not good to hire someone your money

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if you should employee someone to keep track of your finances, well I have to say that it is not a bad idea for you to hire a professional to keep track of your finances

I don't have business yet but when I have soon, I won't hire anybody to handle my money. I will do it myself. Money is not what to be given for people to handle. They may do anything to get in possession of the money.

I cant afford to do that. I mean there is no way I can afford the accountant. I am using the digital tools to keep track of how much money I have. I am going to hold what I can with my digital knowledge of the apps. I think that should work enough from what I can see.

It's not a bad idea to have a financial manager that keeps track of all your finances in other to maintain a good account. I also would like to adopt that.

Seriously when it came to money issues I don't trust most people, even the professionals they will definitely use their professional advantage to scammed you because you or they know you don't have much knowledge about handling money so I definitely don't trust people.

I can do that when I'm not around, then i can employ someone in an interim basis to help me out to take care of the business and hold my business funds based on the amount sold out when I'm not around.

Most business owners employ people to keep track of their money and this person who will carry out this responsibility must be an accountant and the loyal one at that.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
I think that is largely depends on the size of the business that you are running. If you have a small business you are able to handle the money yourself however you would need someone to help you with the legal aspect of the remuneration and income. However for larger businesses it is definitely a must that you have someone specifically focusing on this.

I can't employ anyone or hire anyone to keep track of my money. I'd rather do it myself or I will give it to a close family member and also a trusted person in my family.

The size of Business that you are running will determine if you will need to employ someone to manage your finances. The big businesses actually requires the services of a qualified accountant while the small businesses do not require an accountant.

Hiring someone to keep track of your money will be hiring a financial manager, if the business is expanding rapidly there will be a need to hire a financial manager but if it's still a growing business you could actually keep track of the money yourself as it is more better to do so.

I run my show myself, I have assistant, but I keep financial records myself. This has been possible because my business is a small business and it does not have a volume transaction

I have an account officer that does the accounting jobs and balancing and all stuff for me. I have the access to all my accounts at anytime I want it to cross check his entries.

Hiring someone to keep my money in track is the most stupid decision in will never make, I prefer tracking my money by myself so that i will know how its going up and coming down.

Of course I hire someone to do that job for me In my businesses. I am ot an accountant, but do have some knowledge on a a accounting that is basic. Unemployed an accountant to oversee my financial records for me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds