Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any volunteers helping?

I think that he was only during my industrial training session that I volunteered myself to work for a company where I have acquired some knowledge that help me to get back into the institution.
There are lots of community service going on in my neighborhood so it is easier for me to volunteer myself. I was able to gather a lot of experience doing this. I also volunteer myself for some of the side hustle.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's kind of difficult getting volunteer these days. Even among the young ones who're supposed to be eager to learn a thing or two, you'll find questions of what's in it for me always asked.

There are lots of community service going on in my neighborhood so it is easier for me to volunteer myself. I was able to gather a lot of experience doing this. I also volunteer myself for some of the side hustle.
In case of community services , there are always people giving a helping hand and making some works easier in the community most especially commumity work.

Well, i don't own any site or business that requires help so i don't have any volunteer. This days, volunteers are hard to come by. Almost everyone wants to help for money.

I like to volunteer myself for community service as this help me to connect with more people and increase my experience. I like to volunteer in a field that I don't even have any experience. This is usually help me to know how things is being done on that field.
Foremost individual private businesses it is very hard for you to see people volunteering to work for such person because they know that they're not going to be given any money in return and it's going to be very hard for them to learn.

If that's the case then, I can agree with you that it's the best way to forward for you since you get to learn something in the process as well as make some money off it.

I like to gather experience in everything I do. I get started on time I don't care if I don't have all the knowledge. I believe that I am going to acquire experience as long as I get myself engaged in it. It is the experience that will find someone to make a better decision in the near future in anything.

Foremost individual private businesses it is very hard for you to see people volunteering to work for such person because they know that they're not going to be given any money in return and it's going to be very hard for them to learn.
In many private organisation and companies , you should always know that you are on your own and its not easy to just meet someone who's ready to volunteer and help the business.

It's kind of difficult getting volunteer these days. Even among the young ones who're supposed to be eager to learn a thing or two, you'll find questions of what's in it for me always asked.
A lot of young people don't actually want to learn anymore because the only thing that is important to them is the money that they are going to be paid which makes it very difficult for them to volunteer in anything.

It's very good and helpful if you have someone who will volunteer in your business operation. I have no one helping me as a volunteer in my business either I helped people.

I have not launched my website but I planned to do so very soon . I am a volunteer on my brother's website. I just have to keep making meaningful post there everyday. This is the reason why I need to be updated on stocks.

I don't have volunteers but I intend to tell one or two people to help post meaningful content on my website. It's very necessary. The best thing that one could do is to ensure that one keep updating the site.

In times like this when the economy is suffering a down turn and many individuals are experiencing series of hardship it is quite difficult to get people who volunteer and are willing to work for free without any form of compensation.

For me I don't have anyone volunteers in my business or helping me, but it really good to have someone volunteers to help you in your business or your online it can be very good.

Most people normally concludes that volunteering work is when they help you physically in your organisation, but you can actually volunter by helping a company to advertise their products on your online social media like advertising them on Facebook.

Do you have any people helping your site/business for free? Volunteers are awesome if you can get anyone to help. Of course, you can't just expect them to do all the work for you, but it helps having someone helping for free. Do you have any volunteers that work for you?
I think in business,there are bound to be some persons or individuals that would be coming from time to time to offer assistance on some certain aspect of the job,i have had that in my own capacity as a business owner.

The world is turning upside down now and because of the economic situation of the world where there's no job , people dont actually work for free anymore , though we still have people that engage in free community service .

I don't work with volunteers, I work with paid staff. If I am making money from something, it is not morally right to hire people to work for free. I might not be paying a lot of money but I do care about paying people who help me to run my business. Volunteers should be hired only for non-profits.

I don't work with volunteers, I work with paid staff. If I am making money from something, it is not morally right to hire people to work for free. I might not be paying a lot of money but I do care about paying people who help me to run my business. Volunteers should be hired only for non-profits.

People need to get some sort of incentive for working. It's not right for someone to invest their time in working on anything just to get a pat on their backs without anything to show for it. This is the reason why I won't consider working for free on any project. Time is money for me.

I also believe people should be paid for their work, especially if the employer is making money. If the employer is making money but does not pay his staff, it is some kind of slavery. Volunteers are appropriate only for charity organizations or other non-profit organizations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds