Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any volunteers helping?

Do you have any people helping your site/business for free? Volunteers are awesome if you can get anyone to help. Of course, you can't just expect them to do all the work for you, but it helps having someone helping for free. Do you have any volunteers that work for you?

Yes, my sister is helping out at the farms without getting paid at the end of each month. It is just her way of supporting my business and ensuring that it is going well as expected. For that, I always appreciate her a lot.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, my sister is helping out at the farms without getting paid at the end of each month. It is just her way of supporting my business and ensuring that it is going well as expected. For that, I always appreciate her a lot.

It is always very good when you have a sibling who is very supportive of the business that you are doing. I am the kind of person that really appreciate my siblings very well who engag in helping me do some certain jobs in my business of poultry and fish farming. There is never a time I am not helping them out financially whenever they have a problem.

Do you have any people helping your site/business for free? Volunteers are awesome if you can get anyone to help. Of course, you can't just expect them to do all the work for you, but it helps having someone helping for free. Do you have any volunteers that work for you?

Apart from interns whom can be considered as volunteers because it's what they are, I don't have any other individuals who are helping out in my business willing without pay. The interns I have are doing a wonderful job.

Apart from interns whom can be considered as volunteers because it's what they are, I don't have any other individuals who are helping out in my business willing without pay. The interns I have are doing a wonderful job.

Interns are definitely volunteers because they are not paid any money for the work they are doing apart from companies that have considerations on paying them stipends that is going to help to support with their transportation and feeding at work until their internship is over.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds