Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any volunteers helping?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have any people helping your site/business for free? Volunteers are awesome if you can get anyone to help. Of course, you can't just expect them to do all the work for you, but it helps having someone helping for free. Do you have any volunteers that work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't have any volunteers working for free,now adays nothing is free and it's hard to find volunteers because everyone wants to be paid and no one wants to do things for free

Volunteers means people working for free. I don't think these days people are willing to wok for free these days. I don't have volunteers, even if I want to hire volunteers, I would not find anyone willing to work for free.

Do you have any people helping your site/business for free? Volunteers are awesome if you can get anyone to help. Of course, you can't just expect them to do all the work for you, but it helps having someone helping for free. Do you have any volunteers that work for you?
For my offline business, Yes.
There are days I get so busy at work and she (a relative) stands in for me, she even helps make deliveries for me. She doesn't want a pay, but I usually reward her in kind.

Sure. It is nice to volunteer sometime to help out. I have done some volunteering work, worked with an NGO to help some people in a local dangerous community. It was a great experience.

Currently I don't any job that would require a help from a volunteer. But when I was working in a printing press, used to have my friends around who help me complete my task

no, I don't have people who have volunteered and I don't really need to be, I have a good employee who does his job seriously. I don't need more.

Currently I do not have any volunteers for my business and my business does not really require volunteers at the moment.

Having volunteers is very nice they will help you ease some of your business activities but for me I don't have any business volunteer right now.

Actually I don't have any volunteers helping my site and business for free, I have not seen that yet because it is not easy for someone to help another person for free, even if I will see someone to do that for me, it will be my friends or relatives.

Volunteers means people working for free. I don't think these days people are willing to wok for free these days. I don't have volunteers, even if I want to hire volunteers, I would not find anyone willing to work for free.
Exactly, no one really wants to work for free except some very loyal family members or friends and may even have another alterioir motive it's best to employ someone who is getting paid for his or her service.

It is very good to have a business volunteer to assist you. When they assist you, you need to compensate them for further assistance to come from them.

The situations of the countries does not warrant working for some on else for free because they haven't even gotten anything to survive on , so i don't think that will be possible.

It is very good to have a business volunteer to assist you. When they assist you, you need to compensate them for further assistance to come from them.
Not may people would want to volunteer for a business now seeing the high cost of living in the country so everyone is looking for money to live on not some free work.

For my offline business, Yes.
There are days I get so busy at work and she (a relative) stands in for me, she even helps make deliveries for me. She doesn't want a pay, but I usually reward her in kind.
You can actually have volunteers helping you with your online business depending how you set it up but it is more likely for you to have them running for your offline businesses because it is easy to do that.

Seriously, with the way the world is going when it comes to making money nobody wants to waste their time trying to work as a volunteer because they can't make more money from it.

I like to volunteer myself for community service as this help me to connect with more people and increase my experience. I like to volunteer in a field that I don't even have any experience. This is usually help me to know how things is being done on that field.

The idea of volunteers differ for countries and over here I don't think there would be anyone who would want to volunteer without getting any benefit in return so it's not always common here at all

I like to volunteer myself for community service as this help me to connect with more people and increase my experience. I like to volunteer in a field that I don't even have any experience. This is usually help me to know how things is being done on that field.
Volunteering myself for community service is something that I actually do it when I was still a teenager and I actually liked it but I'm not sure it is something that I can be able to do right now.

I think that he was only during my industrial training session that I volunteered myself to work for a company where I have acquired some knowledge that help me to get back into the institution.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds