Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a target you need to earn per month?

It is important to set targets for yourself so that you'll be able to achieve success much more easily but without that you will work impulsively and randomly without taking into consideration the necessary things.
It is important to ensure that you make a success in whatever you want to engage in. This is why so many people always want to set target and set time for themselves to achieve great greater things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from the fact that the online space is very lucrative, it is also populated. We have a lot of people in the online space who are also trying to make some money. Everyone can make money online

Apart from the fact that the online space is very lucrative, it is also populated. We have a lot of people in the online space who are also trying to make some money. Everyone can make money online
This is so true, there are many people in the online space today as compared to ten years ago but in the same vein there is a lot of opportunities in the online space compare to ten years ago.

Yeah, the number of people making money on the internet is high undoubtedly. the number of people ready to patronize many online businesses are also getting high everyday. So the equation is actually balanced.
This is why some websites may even ban you if you do not do the right thing because it is very sure for them to get new users. You are truly right so we all should be diligent in our field.

My hopes are always to reach $2500+ a month. If I can get that a month, I will be fine. I don't spend much money otherwise. So a lot of it would be saved over for future needs.

It is extremely important to have a target that you are going to achieve at the end of the month this is why setting up a target will make you work towards achieving your target.
That's just the truth, if you not having a target that means you don't know where you are going to, an it's better to know we're you are going but not know how, than to know how to go but not know we're, that's same to having target's.

My hopes are always to reach $2500+ a month. If I can get that a month, I will be fine. I don't spend much money otherwise. So a lot of it would be saved over for future needs.
If I can gain access to making $2500 in a month from a website, I would be elated because it is enough to gain financial freedom if you make such amount of money in my country.

This is why some websites may even ban you if you do not do the right thing because it is very sure for them to get new users. You are truly right so we all should be diligent in our field.
Being diligent on anything you will do online or offline is important and necessary. I think the level of competition on the internet is high and you must be equipped with the right skills and knowledge if you want to make reasonable money.

Being diligent on anything you will do online or offline is important and necessary. I think the level of competition on the internet is high and you must be equipped with the right skills and knowledge if you want to make reasonable money.
That is why you see people trying yo get new skills everyday because they know that if they do not get a new skill or upgrade the one they have, they will be lagging behind.

That is why you see people trying yo get new skills everyday because they know that if they do not get a new skill or upgrade the one they have, they will be lagging behind.
Even if you do not acquire new skills every day you can be doing that in the period of every six months. You must try as much as possible to expand your sources of income if you want to be very successful in the online space.

Even if you do not acquire new skills every day you can be doing that in the period of every six months. You must try as much as possible to expand your sources of income if you want to be very successful in the online space.
Yes ooh
You should always be ready to fix a new source of income into the ones that you have sometimes. You should make sure that you do it in a way that you will not be worked out

Yes ooh
You should always be ready to fix a new source of income into the ones that you have sometimes. You should make sure that you do it in a way that you will not be worked out
Of course in anything you do you should always take care of your health. Trying as much as possible to learn new things and create more pathways of making income should not be something that will wear you out.

It is better to remain focused and set a target to make certain amount of money online because if you do not have such kind of focus, it is going to make you lose concentration and you wouldn't be able to work hard.

It is better to remain focused and set a target to make certain amount of money online because if you do not have such kind of focus, it is going to make you lose concentration and you wouldn't be able to work hard.
People who do not take pain to set targets for themselves and look for ways to achieve them will never concentrate online and they will work impulsively at random without having a focus on what to achieve.

People who do not take pain to set targets for themselves and look for ways to achieve them will never concentrate online and they will work impulsively at random without having a focus on what to achieve.
It is better to undergo such pain right now to establish a target that you know is going to make you attain financial freedom to work without having a direction which is not going to speak well.

It is better to undergo such pain right now to establish a target that you know is going to make you attain financial freedom to work without having a direction which is not going to speak well.
Whenever we remain focused, we will tend to perform better because our activities will be enhanced. This is one of the major reasons why it is important to remain focus so that we can function at our optimum level.

Whenever we remain focused, we will tend to perform better because our activities will be enhanced. This is one of the major reasons why it is important to remain focus so that we can function at our optimum level.
This is what I learnt from a motivational speaker and I think you are very correct with your submission because we will perform better if we remain focused and remain unwavered.

The goals are very important in life and establish them correctly, it is better to start with small and possible goals to achieve and when you do aspire to higher goals, it is a process that must go step by step, but it is very advisable to do to give you small motivations at the time of achieving them and push you to go for more

The goals are very important in life and establish them correctly, it is better to start with small and possible goals to achieve and when you do aspire to higher goals, it is a process that must go step by step, but it is very advisable to do to give you small motivations at the time of achieving them and push you to go for more
The most important thing to consider when you want to set a goal is to set a realistic goal because if you set goals that are unrealistic, it will be very difficult to achieve and it will amount to a waste of time.

Last edited:
Of course in anything you do you should always take care of your health. Trying as much as possible to learn new things and create more pathways of making income should not be something that will wear you out.
I will stop to work on a platform or even stop to work offline if I realise that the job is making me fall sick or is affecting my mental health negatively because I do not like anything that's going to affect my health

The most important thing to consider when you want to set a goal is to set a realistic goal because if you set goals that are unrealistic, it will be very difficult to achieve and it will amount to a waste of time.
If you set unrealistic goals you probably will not achieve them, you end up getting tired and frustrated and end up abandoning the project that you are carrying out in question it is better to start at the bottom and climb than try to reach the top directly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds