Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a target you need to earn per month?

Making $1000 in a month is not a bad idea. In my country, $1000 is enough to satisfy needs and you'll be comfortable but making such an amount online require a professional level skill.
I do not think that a novice can be makimg up to a thousand dollars without having a professional skillset that is in high demand which will enable him or her to earn that high

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, that's also good. But I think setting a monthly target is the best thing when working online, even offline. Personally I like challenging myself by setting a target. And it has been working for me since I started working online.
Yes, having a monthly goal is beneficial. However, it is not working in my favor right now. It stresses me out, especially now that I have some personal issues to deal with. Only after everything is fixed can I look for another job and set a monthly goal for myself.

There is need for resilience and doggedness if you really want to achieve your monthly goal. There are so many people who have involved in setting plans and they were unable to achieve it due to weak commitments.

There is need for resilience and doggedness if you really want to achieve your monthly goal. There are so many people who have involved in setting plans and they were unable to achieve it due to weak commitments.
I can not overemphasize on the need of you getting a resilience spirit if you intend on hitting your monthly goal, as you would face different obstacles but only the resilent would keep pushing till something tangible come out.

Yes, I always make a target on the amount of money I have to make in a single month Apart from freelancing works i also trade cryptocurrencies so sometimes I end up in losses instead of profits.

Actually I do have a target and most often I do make them on daily basis and that is the major reason why I worked so hard to achieved my goals at the end of every month.

I do not think that a novice can be makimg up to a thousand dollars without having a professional skillset that is in high demand which will enable him or her to earn that high
it is not possible for a novice to make such amount of money in the online space. People who makes up to $1000 every month have good skillset and busineses they are doing online.

I don't have a specific target of money that I can be earning when it comes to making money online, as a student I have allot of things to do, I usually perform my task anytime I am less busy.

I don't have a specific target of money that I can be earning when it comes to making money online, as a student I have allot of things to do, I usually perform my task anytime I am less busy.
As a student it will be more difficult for you to make money online because of the activities. I'm also a student but I try as much as possible to squeeze out my time to work online and also study.

Well, that's also good. But I think setting a monthly target is the best thing when working online, even offline. Personally I like challenging myself by setting a target. And it has been working for me since I started working online.
I have found so much joy in setting a challenge for myself too. It is so motivating whenever I succeed to reach my goal. It makes me love the work I do and that keeps me going daily.

Yes, I always make a target on the amount of money I have to make in a single month Apart from freelancing works i also trade cryptocurrencies so sometimes I end up in losses instead of profits.

I have also created a specific target after considering the fact that not making a specific target could make you lazy. When you have a target, you struggle to achieve that target.

I have also created a specific target after considering the fact that not making a specific target could make you lazy. When you have a target, you struggle to achieve that target.
If you do not have a specific target to follow , you may be very lazy and you wouldn't work according to plan . This is why it is necessary to have a target that you're going to follow so that you will have a specific goal to attain.

There are so many people who work online but they do not have target which is really bad I think each and every individuals who wish to make success online should always have a target to follow.

Yeah, having a target is always very important and necessary. It will make you to be very much concentrated and you will always try as much as possible to follow your target. Whenever you don't achieve your target you will not be happy with yourself.

There is no doubt and I believe people always have a target to achieve either monthly or annually depending on the kind of job they do.
I always have a daily targets and all towards achieving the month end.

With me being in the UK and being classed as self-employed I have a target amount that I have to earn each month. Being that I am newly self-employed recently, I have a 12-month period where I have a chance to be able to build up my self-employment earnings to reach the target that I need to be making each month. The target is set at £645.02 at the moment per month but that will increase in April when the national minimum wage goes up in line with inflation.

At the moment I am slowly creeping towards that target but I do still have some ways to go, I am hoping that the more I push my services out there and the more I work like I am doing, I will be able to reach that target.

Do you have a target that you need to earn each month? Are you managing to earn that each month or are you still working on it?
I am trying my possible best to be able to make up to $150 at the end of every month. I am not making that at the moment but I am working towards it. That amount of money is enough for me to survive monthly.

I am trying my possible best to be able to make up to $150 at the end of every month. I am not making that at the moment but I am working towards it. That amount of money is enough for me to survive monthly.
150 dollars is a small amount of money that should be achievable on a monthly basis if you could be very dedicated and you can work on three paid to post forum. I think achieving that shouldn't be a problem.

The fact is that when you set a target, it will become much more easier for you to achieve because you will try so hard to ensure you hit your target and by so doing, you will work endlessly to achieve it.

I do have a target and it's one of the things that keeps me focused and determined to work online. I have decided to make atleast a hundred and fifty dollars from my whole online work in a month.

For me to work consistency online, I try my best possible to always put down a target of an amount I want to either earn per month or per week or per day, so that I can be determine to achieve them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds