Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a target you need to earn per month?

Even people who work offline always have a target so it is just to better to have a target and also plan how you're going to meet up with the target that you have planned
Creating a target would enhance concentration and you'll be focused and when you are focus, your productivity will come to limelight as you will do better.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always do have a target of what I wan and need to achieve per every month most especially on online especially that will way earning from post to pay forums seem alittle bit easier.

Creating a target would enhance concentration and you'll be focused and when you are focus, your productivity will come to limelight as you will do better.
That is correct so it is one thing we should have in mind that it is important for us to create a target. If we have a target, we will know where we are going to instead of beating about the bush

I am always determine on what I want to earn every month, so what helps me is the target I set and the determination and effort to work hard in order to achieve the target.

Even people who work offline always have a target so it is just to better to have a target and also plan how you're going to meet up with the target that you have planned
Probably, if you are a business person in the offline space you always need to have a target on daily basis. that way you can make your business successful and the same thing also applies to the online space.

I truly have a target that I need to meet up to in a month. Though, the money is a bit high but it is something that I can meet up to if I am serious and that is why I am striving hard

I also have a target and i think that having a target helps a lots of people when it comes to completing their money making journey. having a target motivates you a lot.

It is mandatory for each and every individual's to have certain target because that is what will keep driving you to perform better at whatever you choose to do.

Probably, if you are a business person in the offline space you always need to have a target on daily basis. that way you can make your business successful and the same thing also applies to the online space.

A business person needs to make use of the online space and also the offline space so that he can meet up to his target and also make more money from different sources.

A business person needs to make use of the online space and also the offline space so that he can meet up to his target and also make more money from different sources.
Probably, if you want to maximize profit as a business person you must take advantage of the online space and offline space to make some profit. there are many opportunities both online and offline you can take advantage of to make a lot of profit in your business.

My target is $2 everyday but I've done a terrible job at that so far. I have serious issues with discipline and time management, and it also doesn't help that I work from home with family members around all day.

My target is $2 everyday but I've done a terrible job at that so far. I have serious issues with discipline and time management, and it also doesn't help that I work from home with family members around all day.
To start working from home,.it requires self-discipline and you must be totally discipline to achieve this if not , you will just keep wasting time and may never achieve anything.

Probably, if you want to maximize profit as a business person you must take advantage of the online space and offline space to make some profit. there are many opportunities both online and offline you can take advantage of to make a lot of profit in your business.
You are right but it depends on the capacity of the person because some people do not have enough strength to work online and offline. They may be confused

You are right but it depends on the capacity of the person because some people do not have enough strength to work online and offline. They may be confused
Yes, it is only for people who are hardworking enough to do so. Some people may not be able to work online and offline simultaneously. It also depends on the kind of jobs they are doing.

Personally I believe working or earning best on target, is the best strategy for everyone who wants to be successful in life.

Yes I do worked based on target every month and that has really helped me to achieved my goals.

With me being in the UK and being classed as self-employed I have a target amount that I have to earn each month. Being that I am newly self-employed recently, I have a 12-month period where I have a chance to be able to build up my self-employment earnings to reach the target that I need to be making each month. The target is set at £645.02 at the moment per month but that will increase in April when the national minimum wage goes up in line with inflation.

At the moment I am slowly creeping towards that target but I do still have some ways to go, I am hoping that the more I push my services out there and the more I work like I am doing, I will be able to reach that target.

Do you have a target that you need to earn each month? Are you managing to earn that each month or are you still working on it?
Yes, i have a target that i need to earn each month. Since i work part time online, my target for a month is 30$ and i'm managing to earn it by earning a dollar everyday.

Yes, i have a target that i need to earn each month. Since i work part time online, my target for a month is 30$ and i'm managing to earn it by earning a dollar everyday.
Everyone has target if you don't have target while working online you are going to settle for less so I think that the more effective you keep to archive your target the more it's become easy for you to reach it

Everyone has target if you don't have target while working online you are going to settle for less so I think that the more effective you keep to archive your target the more it's become easy for you to reach it
Yeah, u are absolutely right. When i started working online at first, i didn't have a target and i was very lazy to work. But now that i have a target, i try my possible best to achieve the target.

I don't give myself targets because I wouldn't want to be under any pressure. I just do my utmost best and I earn some good money online.

Yes of course, in every month my target is to earn Up to $185 this is my target of getting amount of money, at least it will help me alot, and I am trying to work towards my target in order to meet up.

For now, I would project to make $1000 in a month because with such an amount, i can be comfortable in my country but it is somewhat difficult to achieve such a feat online presently.
Making a thousand dollars a month is a very huge amount in my country as people with huge degrees and titles barely make such amount of money despite there years of service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds