Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a target you need to earn per month?

Yes of course, in every month my target is to earn Up to $185 this is my target of getting amount of money, at least it will help me alot, and I am trying to work towards my target in order to meet up.
Besides, it is a great idea to earn such a huge amount of money in a month online . However, making such amount of money comes with a lot of challenges and activities need to put be put into action.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I always have a target to which I want to earned both monthly and even weekly to some extent.

I believe anyone who has no target while working online, it will be very difficult to be successful because all the income you get on daily basis will be spend without investment or any achievement from it.

Besides, it is a great idea to earn such a huge amount of money in a month online . However, making such amount of money comes with a lot of challenges and activities need to put be put into action.
Exactly, having that great target to make that huge of amount of money every month needed alot of activities online, you have to set a line for that and also to put them into action so that you can get your target in in every month.

Every month I always have a target but it is not fixed. There are several things that makes me to determine the amount of money I need to make every single month online. One of the it is my offline activities because I am a student.

You need to have a target every month for you to succeed on what ever you are doing and online earning is one of them so you need to have a target it's going to motivate you to work hard

Well, that's also good. But I think setting a monthly target is the best thing when working online, even offline. Personally I like challenging myself by setting a target. And it has been working for me since I started working online.
it is always important and necessary to set a target if you really want to achieve something tangible whether you are working online or offline. When you have a target it will be a motivation to you to work harder.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds