Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a schedule for your online jobs?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Most people have several online income streams and they need a schedule for it because without a schedule it will not be manageable.

Do you have a schedule for your online jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't follow any such schedule and there are times when I waste a whole day and not work online because I don't feel like doing it but I try to work for 2-3 hours daily to earn at least $1.

No, as I have a regular offline job so I spend less time on the sites so there is no point in making a schedule. I spend time on the sites when I have leisure time.
Me too, I also do not have my schedule for posting in a forum because my job offline that requires attention every now and then. This afternoon I am free because it is a holiday here and I am so thankful fo the privilege to be here to earn something.

Currently? No. Should I? Oh definitely. While I am sitting here trying to recover from injuries and stuff, might as well figure out what I am going to do during the time I am in front of the computer.

No, as I have a regular offline job so I spend less time on the sites so there is no point in making a schedule. I spend time on the sites when I have leisure time.
You can make a schedule for your leisure time because many people are wasting their leisure time using TikTok and Facebook.

I am planning to bank upon my evenings because from days I am wasting my evening so if I can use my 2 hours then to earn online then it will really help my earnings.

Every day I try to wake up at 5 and try to complete the job I started the previous day. If I do not have anything to continue, I will see if I have new assignments. If I do not have any new contracts, I will start visiting my own sites and after that, I go to earning sites.

I am planning to bank upon my evenings because from days I am wasting my evening so if I can use my 2 hours then to earn online then it will really help my earnings.
In 2 hours you can make good money if you are using good money making websites.

When you have an offline job and you are combining it with multiple online platforms, you would know that hustle is tight. I try to schedule my time but I find myself coming short. I am trying harder these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds