Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently, I don't have a job. However, in the past I have worked part time as a home tutor.

Good for you! Was home tutor job good paying? I ask this question because in my place one hour of home tutoring can fetch you at least 25 percent of the monthly salary you get from your full time job in a school.

I have my offline job at the Ministry of Education, previously I worked in a bank. Apart from this and in view of the pandemic, I am discovering online earnings.

Good for you! Was home tutor job good paying? I ask this question because in my place one hour of home tutoring can fetch you at least 25 percent of the monthly salary you get from your full time job in a school.
Home tutor job is good paying, however, it is not an easily found job. I was able to secure home tutor job through a personal recommendation.

I don't have a job unless posting online would count as having a job lol, I'm still a student in my finals tho so maybe in the nearest future I could have one but not at the moment

I had worked on jobs from the start of my career until the time I retired. But now working online is my occupation not exactly for the money but just to have something to do. There are chores at home but that is not really educational. With online work I get to learn about many things particularly technology.

I had worked on jobs from the start of my career until the time I retired. But now working online is my occupation not exactly for the money but just to have something to do. There are chores at home but that is not really educational. With online work I get to learn about many things particularly technology.
Nowadays, it has become very difficult to get a job.If you want to do a private job then according to this, it is very less, due to which you can be very difficult.It is better that you start your business and who will succeed in your business very soon It is very easy for you to become rich.

I do have a job but my problem is that the job pays me a very low salary each month and I have always been trying to look for a better job or look for other means to earn extra income.

I don't have a job currently, but I am into a lot of things, in my country, there are no job opportunities. Except you are connected, you will not secure a good job that's the major challenge we are facing.

I agree, I did a thread about how not everybody needs to start a business. You could have a skill and earn from freelancing and taking jobs for people.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
I have a job and also self employed , I am into teaching and i also have a baking ingredient shop , I am also into freelancing online, I earned from online forum sites where I get money for my data subscription.

I agree, I did a thread about how not everybody needs to start a business. You could have a skill and earn from freelancing and taking jobs for people.
I completely agree with you that it's not everybody that needs to start a business but what I would argue that everyone should aspire to start up a business so that those who later failed in their business can learn a skill to work for themselves.

I completely agree with you that it's not everybody that needs to start a business but what I would argue that everyone should aspire to start up a business so that those who later failed in their business can learn a skill to work for themselves.
Yes. Failure is a truth which we can't ignore. Poeple work hard, but not every time they came out victorious. The failures needs to be accepted as a lesson, learn from them and move forward for a better life.

I could understand where you driving to,but you know one thing,online writer can't work for we all but we keep doing offline job to support our self but on a more serious note is not easy working offline tho.

I am a government worker with a monthly salary. But this salary is not enough for me again considering the present hardship in the country, so I am still looking forward to learning some other skills to increase my earning portfolio. That is why I am trying to work on paid to write site like this, cashtimeforum and the likes, for extra income.

Currently i dont have a salary paying job but i am self employed which can also be classified as a job on its own.i am also trying to aquire some skill set as well so i can go into other areas

I divide my time between my part time job and online work. When I have job, I don't have time for online work and when I don't have a job I work online.

Currently i dont have a salary paying job but i am self employed which can also be classified as a job on its own.i am also trying to aquire some skill set as well so i can go into other areas
That's a good way to earn money since there's no job out there that the country provided for the youth, i am also working in a private organisation with peanut as a salary and also have a job of my own.

I did before covid-19 shoewd up.I am university student show I do not have a permanent job.I only earn some money by investing and doing some differnt microtasks until I find some job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds