Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I do have one even though am aware that risk or failure in business is inevitable but am Also scared of investing the resources I have and later did not work out well.

Well there so many business ideas I have and I want to start but getting worried not because I am afraid but I am worried because I do not have the capital to start such business now.

I planned once to be importing phones and other accessories sell them in my environment but I didn't do it despite all my preparation. I will actually attributed my failure to start the business to financial issue, but fear of failing is the real reason I didn't go ahead with my plan

I planned once to be importing phones and other accessories sell them in my environment but I didn't do it despite all my preparation. I will actually attributed my failure to start the business to financial issue, but fear of failing is the real reason I didn't go ahead with my plan
It would have been a very good business if you had undertaking it because everyone here yearned to have a good phone most especially if it is an iPhone. I mentioned this brand because in my area everyone is freak about iPhone.

phone importation business is a good one but you actually need a lot of connections and knowledge if you want to succeed. You can go and ask people who are into such businesses and that idea from them.

phone importation business is a good one but you actually need a lot of connections and knowledge if you want to succeed. You can go and ask people who are into such businesses and that idea from them.
Yes, I planned to do that once I get enough money. As for the connection, I can't say I really any now, but If ask I will surely find one. I have relatives who are residing in countries where quality phones are being produced. If one them can volunteer to be helping buying the phones and waybill it to me.

Yes, I planned to do that once I get enough money. As for the connection, I can't say I really any now, but If ask I will surely find one. I have relatives who are residing in countries where quality phones are being produced. If one them can volunteer to be helping buying the phones and waybill it to me.
Probably, that will probably be a good business venture but you got a lot of money. There are people who does the amount of money they already have money.

Probably, that will probably be a good business venture but you got a lot of money. There are people who does the amount of money they already have money.
If you ask me, the major constraint that is really making a lot of investors not to invest on more productive and more effective businesses is capital . Capital limited you to do a lot of productive things.

I have so many business ideas and I'm not even worried that they will fail but I'm only worrying about the money to start them. You have to start some businesses with enough money if you don't want the business to downgrade

I have so many business ideas and I'm not even worried that they will fail but I'm only worrying about the money to start them. You have to start some businesses with enough money if you don't want the business to downgrade
There are so many business ideas that people have but the capital to turn the idea to business is what is not available so many people have idea to business strategy but do not have the capital to realise it.

If you ask me, the major constraint that is really making a lot of investors not to invest on more productive and more effective businesses is capital . Capital limited you to do a lot of productive things.
Yeah, capital will always be something very important and necessary when it comes to investing in busineses. Investors would always look for promising busineses to put their money on.

I have business ideas and I know they would work out. I am not scared of getting started. I only think of money that is required to get started. That is the only thing that I need right now.

One of the business online that I really loved to invest into is forex trading because I have once tried cryptocurrency but it couldn't worked out so am afraid to try forex trading too.
p
I have business ideas and I know they would work out. I am not scared of getting started. I only think of money that is required to get started. That is the only thing that I need right now.
Well I may advise if you really believe in your business idea and you know the business wont fail you no matter what then you can engage the a partner who has the finance so you can start together.

The major major constraint of most of the people is not how to convert idea to business, but the money to use to establish such business is the major constraints.

I don't have a business ideas for now, but sometimes I do have some business ideas but the only thing that is hindering me from starting it is capital,I lack capitals.

I don't have a business ideas for now, but sometimes I do have some business ideas but the only thing that is hindering me from starting it is capital,I lack capitals.
Seriously it is capital that do hinder most people from thinking about business because once they have a good business idea and plans once they reach the aspect of capital to start the feel discouraged

For almost everyone, capital is a major setback because a lot of ideas run through our minds but we need capital to actualize it . if the capital isn't available, then it is as good as a dream.

Just like any other team developing and idea usually is not very hard but then the execution is all that matters. I have a couple of business ideas but then money and fear of failure is actually stalling me.

Well there are some business idea that can not be tried out most especially those kind of business that you can not be able to fund and even engage someone to be your partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds